Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls DA = $10,000/yr & NO high school sports???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    gda means you will miss most of the high school experience. Get over it and quit complaining.
    The High school experience is over rated anyway. I hated high school. My daughter should thank me that I'm doing her a favor.

Comment

No! High school is an impediment to getting better at soccer! They need to be getting better at soccer not screwing around.
      Friends and high school and football games and dances are a distraction. Grow up!

Comment

The High school experience is over rated anyway. I hated high school. My daughter should thank me that I'm doing her a favor.
        Nice of you to make decisions for her. Ever think that maybe her experience could be very different? She shouldn't hate you too much later in life.

Comment

Really? You must not have had a very good experience.

Comment

Really? You must not have had a very good experience.
            High school is terrible time. Bullying. Nobody likes you. Bad grades. No friends. How is that fun?!

Comment

High school is terrible time. Bullying. Nobody likes you. Bad grades. No friends. How is that fun?!
              More proof that loser parents raise loser kids.

Comment

More proof that loser parents raise loser kids.
                That's not a nice thing to say. I bet your kids aren't bad.

Comment

The idea of committing your entire high school life to soccer is also over rated as well.

Comment

Go to a football game and get pelted with eggs and have your car flipped. Terrible why would you want that for your kid?

Comment

this wonderful banter is still going on! give it a rest, kids who want to dedicate completely to soccer are Ok. not everyone is Jackie Robinson.

Comment

Go to a football game and get pelted with eggs and have your car flipped. Terrible why would you want that for your kid?
                        You must live in a really shi*hole of a town

Comment

Here's a suggestion. Instead of spending money on club soccer in any form, you might want to save your dollars and move.

Comment

Sorry about the bullying. It happens.

Comment

The horrible HS experience is explained by our enthusiastic GDA supporter's alma mater: FK Memorial High School ie. Freddie Kruger Memorial - in those days between Freddy and Jason high school was not very rewarding to multi-sport athletes.

Comment

Good question. Four trains per week is hard on the homework schedule.
                                I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up more. How do HS aged girls manage their homework schedule with GDA not to mention classes they'll miss when teachers are going over units. I get kids can do homework but when we traveled for ECNL, there were a couple times my daughter missed something important the rest of the class learned and it impacted her test grades. Fortunately her teacher let her re-take but only averaged the two scores. But with AP classes I can foresee some players struggle to keep their grades up. For this reason we are staying with ECNL. GDA travel schedule is too much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X