X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wut? Don't understand.....
    All the Florida teams did very poor in R3PL(I think best came in 7th place) . On the SRPL side (2nd div) TBU and JFC came 1st and 2nd and should be promoted to R3PL (probably will be new teams next year since I think most will probably playing DA next year).

Comment

All the Florida teams did very poor in R3PL(I think best came in 7th place) . On the SRPL side (2nd div) TBU and JFC came 1st and 2nd and should be promoted to R3PL (probably will be new teams next year since I think most will probably playing DA next year).
      I would imagine that most of the JFC kids will be playing DA next year (as they are ramping up to full DA at u17. TBU - not so much since they don't have a full DA. Likely 3 - 4 of their "best" will switch over to Chargers u17. The remaining kids might remain intact to play together next year.

Comment

I would imagine that most of the JFC kids will be playing DA next year (as they are ramping up to full DA at u17. TBU - not so much since they don't have a full DA. Likely 3 - 4 of their "best" will switch over to Chargers u17. The remaining kids might remain intact to play together next year.
        JFC better get better for the DA. They can't even dominate USYSA teams.

Comment

All teams need to improve and be more consistent. JFC beat a TBU team a short while ago that most consider one of the best club teams in the state. If you take out any hate or agenda, it would be impossible not to consider JFC as one of the stronger 16 club teams in the State.

Comment

When healthy, the 01 Armada team is as strong as any in the state. I've heard they have already added a few talented 01's for next years DA team that aren't with them this year. Also, they have a few 02's that will improve the team including a National Team player. The core is very good, and next year they add depth. Armada 01/02 DA will be good to very good!

Comment

When healthy, the 01 Armada team is as strong as any in the state. I've heard they have already added a few talented 01's for next years DA team that aren't with them this year. Also, they have a few 02's that will improve the team including a National Team player. The core is very good, and next year they add depth. Armada 01/02 DA will be good to very good!
              I don't doubt they will be competitive but be careful with early predictions concerning 1st year teams at a very tough age group. Good to very good in this region would be making playoffs (top 3 or 4 spots). All the top teams will also be adding players and getting stronger. It is easy to underestimate how tough this division will be until you see it up close.

Comment

Kendall will own this group next year.

Comment

Kendall will own this group next year.
                  My team will own this group in 3 years

Comment

Weston in the house papi. Our world, we just let you rent for a while.

Comment

ANESA did not play their best game on Sunday that is for sure. They just returned from a week in TX playing Dallas Cup and they looked tired.
                      Anesa got beat by TBU 7-2 , were they still tired ?

Comment

Anesa got beat by TBU 7-2 , were they still tired ?
                        Says a lot more about Anesa than TBU. Winner of TBU vs CLW wins state cup....and everyone knows it.

Comment

Says a lot more about Anesa than TBU. Winner of TBU vs CLW wins state cup....and everyone knows it.
                          This is a pretty good bet.

Comment

http://www.claycountyfair.org/events

Comment

This is a pretty good bet.
                              cant even compare these two teams. Chargers have lost multipole times to GPS and IMGand WFF and took a 4-0 against TBU.

TBU has nt lost all this season. No comparison at all !

Comment

cant even compare these two teams. Chargers have lost multipole times to GPS and IMGand WFF and took a 4-0 against TBU.

TBU has nt lost all this season. No comparison at all !
                                I think you might be confusing your CC teams...or trolling....or both. We/JFC beat TBU a couple of months ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X