Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraft - when r u going to wake up and INVEST in the revs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And I am a hot white woman who gets harassed, looked down upon, and spoken over every where I go. Am I a victim? Heck no. It's a special power being hot and smart. Do I wish I was ugly in my field? Sometimes. But I am who I am and never let anyone victimize me even if what they do p*sses me off. Stop whining. Everyone has some cross to bear. Even white people.
    This might have been the fiction of the week.

Who told you that you are hot, honey?

Comment

This might have been the fiction of the week.

Who told you that you are hot, honey?
      The coaches at the hotel bar.

Comment

They will move to Rhode Island.
        I think it's more likely Kraft will buy the Boston Breakers who will also play and train out of Gillette Stadium. It seems to be the trend in MLS and NWSL to have multiple franchises to maximize use of facilities.

Comment

I think it's more likely Kraft will buy the Boston Breakers who will also play and train out of Gillette Stadium. It seems to be the trend in MLS and NWSL to have multiple franchises to maximize use of facilities.
          The trend is for MLS teams to build their own soccer stadiums and not play in 80% empty football venues.

Comment

The trend is for MLS teams to build their own soccer stadiums and not play in 80% empty football venues.
            Boston is the most corrupt city in the nation. Elected officials are all on the take from special interest groups and Mayor Walsh is a crook who should have been indicted last year. Robert and Jonathan Kraft are in a no win. The article mentioned the entire project was going to be privately funded with money going to a failing state university. What city turns that down? Boston does.

Comment

https://public.tableau.com/views/MLS...showVizHome=no

Here's their investment in perspective

Comment

https://public.tableau.com/views/MLS...showVizHome=no

Here's their investment in perspective
                Pathetic

Comment

Pathetic
                  That's an outstanding link. Thank you for sharing.

If other costs (stadium, coaches) were included, the Revs could reach their goal of being most frugal.

I get that Kraft didn't get to be a billionaire by losing money (he married it). But it's the obligation of billionaires to burn money on bread and circus entertainment for us hoi polloi. And if Kraft won't, he could at least get out of the way as I'm sure there's at least one other who would.

Comment

Boston is the most corrupt city in the nation. Elected officials are all on the take from special interest groups and Mayor Walsh is a crook who should have been indicted last year. Robert and Jonathan Kraft are in a no win. The article mentioned the entire project was going to be privately funded with money going to a failing state university. What city turns that down? Boston does.
                    South Boston and Dorchester reps will regret this one big time. The site will get high end luxury condos and retail for rich millenials. Not affordable housing for the poor or even substantial dorms for a State University. Very shortsighted move. UMASS could've got out of their money problems. The Teacher's Union is at fault here too. Holding the land hostage.

Comment

South Boston and Dorchester reps will regret this one big time. The site will get high end luxury condos and retail for rich millenials. Not affordable housing for the poor or even substantial dorms for a State University. Very shortsighted move. UMASS could've got out of their money problems. The Teacher's Union is at fault here too. Holding the land hostage.
                      UMASS is very close to bankruptcy. They would have benefited with the land lease to Kraft. The corrupt Boston Teacher's Union was the problem. They were extorting $11 million per acre and the cost of a new facility from the Kraft's. Mayor Walsh just allows it to happen. He's in the union's pockets, very well known...all unions.

Comment

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/post...jonathan-kraft

Comment

A little late .. this was already posted.

Comment

There are no rich millennials....They are all moving back with mommy and daddy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X