Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quitting mid-season over low team moral and losses strikes me as really bad advice. She’s made a commitment to her teammates and the right thing to do is to honor that commitment to the team for the next couple weeks. Make it a teachable moment. I think you’ll find that if she wants to change clubs she’ll get excited about the prospect of changing and put in extra time on her own to best prepare for tryouts.

Don’t leave it to chance, contact other clubs now and let them know you are interested in moving but feel the right thing to do is finish out the year. Ask if she can guest at a practice to observe the targeted club’s philosophy.

No new coach is going to look favorably on a player/family that quits a team mid-season because things didn’t go as they hoped.
    Why bad advice? AZTEC and GC screwed the pooch....They broke there commitment to this playes. I think it is great advice. How ever your advice really sucks given the circumstances.

Comment

Why bad advice? AZTEC and GC screwed the pooch....They broke there commitment to this playes. I think it is great advice. How ever your advice really sucks given the circumstances.
      Please come up with better phrases to use. Why have you been posting here for over 2 years to constantly bash? Bet I can guess....

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/search...earchid=370604

Comment

Please come up with better phrases to use. Why have you been posting here for over 2 years to constantly bash? Bet I can guess....

well, hello there, Oscar

Comment

well the good news is that it's coming to an end shortly.

Comment

well the good news is that it's coming to an end shortly.
            Another couple of NPL players are out of Aztec, people are getting smart.

Comment

My son's Stars team played the Aztecs this weekend. What struck me was their lack of discipline. They were down 5-0 and were whining to the ref. I don't the think the ref was the reason for the large deficit. And not a word from the coach about the whining. One of the boys ended up picking up a yellow card for dissent....Surprising at a younger age....

Comment

Another couple of NPL players are out of Aztec, people are getting smart.
                What team and where are they going?

Comment

Enlighten us?

Comment

Link does not work.

Comment

What team and where are they going?
                      Does it matter and does it matter? If you must know from the Girls side 01 and 02.

When your NPL players that earned a spot start walking the only thing that should matter is why are they walking not where are they going!

But of course the Aztec Management have to **** all over the clubs that their players leave for so they can try and keep the other folks around.

Ever wonder why the teams of different age groups no longer get together and the parents are made to remain at arms length of each other? It is because the more people that talk the more they figure out the bull**** that the club is telling them!

Comment

Yes it does matter. I really don't give a crap unless it impacts my kid's team.

Does it matter and does it matter? If you must know from the Girls side 01 and 02.

When your NPL players that earned a spot start walking the only thing that should matter is why are they walking not where are they going!

But of course the Aztec Management have to **** all over the clubs that their players leave for so they can try and keep the other folks around.

Ever wonder why the teams of different age groups no longer get together and the parents are made to remain at arms length of each other? It is because the more people that talk the more they figure out the bull**** that the club is telling them!

Comment

Yes it does matter. I really don't give a crap unless it impacts my kid's team.
                          but you should. The more players that walk away the less income. Aztec will just fill those spots for the income. Don't think this is just limited to the girls side. The boys are equally unhappy. Over loaded rosters (money grab), poor coaching, and AB's BS will catch up to him. Multiple players leaving.

Comment

but you should. The more players that walk away the less income. Aztec will just fill those spots for the income. Don't think this is just limited to the girls side. The boys are equally unhappy. Over loaded rosters (money grab), poor coaching, and AB's BS will catch up to him. Multiple players leaving.
                            This club is finished, players are jumping ship daily now. NEP and NPL players are leaving. I would think it is pretty bad if players are leaving and the parents don't even care about the money.

NPL is going to pull there tag soon, talk is they may even be tossed from NEP. So if that were to happen where would they go MAPLE or what ever the new version of that is? Oh man JD is laughing his ass off, where or where can GC go when Aztec shuts down?

Comment

This club is finished, players are jumping ship daily now. NEP and NPL players are leaving. I would think it is pretty bad if players are leaving and the parents don't even care about the money.

NPL is going to pull there tag soon, talk is they may even be tossed from NEP. So if that were to happen where would they go MAPLE or what ever the new version of that is? Oh man JD is laughing his ass off, where or where can GC go when Aztec shuts down?
                              Stars is a sinking ship too!

Comment

Stars is a sinking ship too!
                                Keep dreaming - they are the only club in the state that now have NEP, NPL, ECNL, and DA...yup sinking - what a jack_ss

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X