X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Sounds like someone solidifying their status as a drama queen.

Comment

Pretty presumptuous if a player accepts a position at another club to think she would play in Regionals or Nationals with GPS. That group has no hot shots.. just a lot of spread out talent and athleticism.
      Why not? GDA said they expect any new players to finish out time with teams that make Regionals before joining GDA.
      I don't think GPS is really in jeopardy of falling apart though. They have a darn good thing going. If I had an 03 in the area and had to choose today for next year, I'd pick GPS. 2018-19 year would bring a new decision. The way Oregon soccer keeps changing, you need to decide year by year.

Comment

Could happen. GPS not in a good place as the coach is scrambling to have a parent meeting to tell them that their DD must stay with GPS to be seen by Bayern staff in California. 3-4 kids didn't attend the ODP trip and now aren't invited to regional camp and parents are upset. Parents are mad at ODP but should be mad that the coach always makes promises that don't come true.
        The last time I checked their record they appear to be doing just fine. I don't see any broken promises in that. Just a broken parent ego. Maybe they need to have a meeting about you. Its too bad you can't enjoy the ride. It won't last long. But at least your daughter will have some trophies to show for her time.

Comment

Could happen. GPS not in a good place as the coach is scrambling to have a parent meeting to tell them that their DD must stay with GPS to be seen by Bayern staff in California. 3-4 kids didn't attend the ODP trip and now aren't invited to regional camp and parents are upset. Parents are mad at ODP but should be mad that the coach always makes promises that don't come true.
          You are a fool. Your kid didn't get invited to a regional camp because she just wasn't good enough this year. Do you really think she will look good next to the top players from Texas, So Cal and Florida? This makes me laugh. Get a reality check!

Comment

Doubt it. There is always a disgruntled parent somewhere that thinks his little snowflake is the shiniest but most of those families know they are sitting pretty good right now.
            That's too bad. I feel sorry for their daughter. Sometimes parents just get in the way.

Comment

Why not? GDA said they expect any new players to finish out time with teams that make Regionals before joining GDA.
              I don't think GPS is really in jeopardy of falling apart though. They have a darn good thing going. If I had an 03 in the area and had to choose today for next year, I'd pick GPS. 2018-19 year would bring a new decision. The way Oregon soccer keeps changing, you need to decide year by year.
              GDA will say anything to get ahold of players. If they can get a couple they gain instant credibility. The players lose.

Comment

girls 03 rankingd

GDA will say anything to get ahold of players. If they can get a couple they gain instant credibility. The players lose.
                GPS win's there 2nd straight State Cup !

Comment

Congratulations GPS!

Comment

Our incredibul GPS girls continue to MARCH towards uncontrolled VICTORY. Ain NO stopping us now going into 2018 only losing a couple to ECNL and DA makes a a NATIONAL CONTENDER.

Comment

Where do you see rankings?

Comment

Our incredibul GPS girls continue to MARCH towards uncontrolled VICTORY. Ain NO stopping us now going into 2018 only losing a couple to ECNL and DA makes a a NATIONAL CONTENDER.
                        But the 05 boys have passed you in pageviews. Slackers.

Comment

Congrats on winning state cup. Confirmed 3rd best 03 team in the state!

Comment

Congrats on winning state cup. Confirmed 3rd best 03 team in the state!
                            Congrats on feeling so upset that you are being scammed at Ecnl Oregon clubs you have to make up lies. Typical

Comment

Congrats on feeling so upset that you are being scammed at Ecnl Oregon clubs you have to make up lies. Typical
                              Someone's upset that they're being scammed, but it's not the folks at the ECNL clubs. Might be the folks that are 3rd best but thought they were 1st...

Comment

GPS win's there 2nd straight State Cup !
                                So good they don't even need a keeper next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X