Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually more than you might expect. Probably not as many as Westside Timbers vs. Eugene Timbers vs. Bend Timbers vs. Eastside Timbers vs. Washington Timbers . . .
    Anything more than zero would be a lie. I was at one of those matches in the pouring rain and even the normal sideline pet dogs didn't come and watch.

Comment

Anything more than zero would be a lie. I was at one of those matches in the pouring rain and even the normal sideline pet dogs didn't come and watch.
      so for fun you troll local ECNL games on the weekend? get help bro

Comment

so for fun you troll local ECNL games on the weekend? get help bro
        Had no clue it was called an 'Ecnl' game, I thought it was a pick up game for rec soccer girls thanks for the clarification, I was dropping my kid off for SAT prep course at Southridge HS and didn't see anybody on the sidelines, granted it was pouring. That's all.

Comment

Had no clue it was called an 'Ecnl' game, I thought it was a pick up game for rec soccer girls thanks for the clarification, I was dropping my kid off for SAT prep course at Southridge HS and didn't see anybody on the sidelines, granted it was pouring. That's all.
          lol. man the stories we (you) tell to cover up our (your) lies . . .

"I was at one of those matches in the pouring rain"

Comment

lol. man the stories we (you) tell to cover up our (your) lies . . .

"I was at one of those matches in the pouring rain"
            I know which one of us wasn't around the field on that day, dry laughter.

Comment

Then why have two of your snowflakes been out to FC practice as of late?
              Don't get it. You mean 2 Thorns Academy players at FC practice?

Comment

Does anyone have any info regarding FC ECNL tryout dates? This time last year, they already had 2 sessions completed. Website still says "Information Coming Soon"....
                May 1st thru 4th.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X