Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We started a one day camp to address some of these issues. We will not have 500 kids, we will have coaches working with your kid in small groups, we let you pick the coaches, coaches run drills and games.

We plan to have between 8/10 coaches for a 40 girl camp this summer. We do suggest you reach out before and after.

elitecollegecombine.com
    You let us pick the coaches we want for our drills and games? That's AWESOME.

Now how much do you expect to take home that day?

Comment

Silliness at its finest. Posting a bunch of paragraphs that sound like something with the perfunctory follow posts of yes my D is doing great. There's no there there. Who thinks sending a kid to a camp with 500+ kids with no prior contact of a serious nature with a coach would lead to anything? Just the same crap posing as expert advice over and over and over recycled 1000 times.
      Whoa Bucky, put your knives away. I saw the same article today. It's from a group called Student-Athlete Showcase. http://student-athleteshowcase.com. They send stuff like this out all of the time.

Comment

You let us pick the coaches we want for our drills and games? That's AWESOME.

Now how much do you expect to take home that day?
        I assume you are being condesending, but to answer your question, we do not make much.

Expenses will run over $3,000....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X