Is just a matter of time.
    That program will be obsolete.

Comment

haters going to hate

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Is just a matter of time.
        That program will be obsolete.
        Oh really? To be replaced by what exactly? You DA detractors crack me up. You are less than clueless on what the program is actually all about, and the success it is beginning to see. You are so blinded by your own angst, jealousy, and bitterness that you can’t even see straight. The funny thing is, the DA train has left the station, you and your kid/kids have been left behind, and it won’t be slowing down to let you catch up. Not sure what to tell you buddy other than if you don’t like it move to another country. I’m certain your kids would be an absolute superstar there!

Comment

Oh really? To be replaced by what exactly? You DA detractors crack me up. You are less than clueless on what the program is actually all about, and the success it is beginning to see. You are so blinded by your own angst, jealousy, and bitterness that you can’t even see straight. The funny thing is, the DA train has left the station, you and your kid/kids have been left behind, and it won’t be slowing down to let you catch up. Not sure what to tell you buddy other than if you don’t like it move to another country. I’m certain your kids would be an absolute superstar there!
          Spot on

Comment

What is your goal if it is college soccer here is a statement from a college coach that recruited my son.

College soccer coaches are part of small fraternity. They all know each other and communicate about players. If your player is good enough to play on D1 level but my team does not have a need in the positon you player plays I probally know a few that do. If I think you are good enough I will recomend you look at these programs.

Were do you see the most coaches the sidelines of DA games.

Go or bad system DA get exposure for a player with little effort from the player. A non-DA player will have get their own exposure and constantly work at it.

Comment

DA's ability to develop players is so successful that the USMNT is missing this year's World Cup.

Comment

Oh really? To be replaced by what exactly?
                Starts with E and ends in CNL

Comment

My ELITE kid plays DA. Everything else is rec.

Your non-elite kid plays Rec.

Simple.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

DA's ability to develop players is so successful that the USMNT is missing this year's World Cup.
                      If you knew jack $h1t of what you are talking about, you would know that VERY few of the players on the USMNT roster that attempted to qualify for the World Cup spent much/any time in the DA program. The DA is 10 years old this year. Those players we’re mostly too old to experience the benefits of DA development. You need to look at the younger NT’s to better judge how the DA program is progressing. Again, if you knew anything and could look through anything other than your DA hater glasses, you would know that the U17’s and U20’s are doing very well. You’ve also got more young US players than ever doing VERY well for reputable clubs in Europe. Most of those players came up through the DA system. You just keep hating on the DA pal, and enjoy the ride to nowhere!

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

DA has been in effect for the male side for numerous years in the US. That DA train you talk about has run off the rails and wrecked. Are you insane or unintelligent to not understand that not qualifying for the Men’s 2018 World Cup is an absymal result and a complete indictment against the DA?

Comment

If you knew jack $h1t of what you are talking about, you would know that VERY few of the players on the USMNT roster that attempted to qualify for the World Cup spent much/any time in the DA program. The DA is 10 years old this year. Those players we’re mostly too old to experience the benefits of DA development. You need to look at the younger NT’s to better judge how the DA program is progressing. Again, if you knew anything and could look through anything other than your DA hater glasses, you would know that the U17’s and U20’s are doing very well. You’ve also got more young US players than ever doing VERY well for reputable clubs in Europe. Most of those players came up through the DA system. You just keep hating on the DA pal, and enjoy the ride to nowhere!
                            3 World Cups have passed since DA began in 2007.

12th Place in 2010.

15th Place in 2014.

Did not qualify for 2018.

DA has failed.

Comment

Let me simplify this for your minuscule intellect

3 World Cups have passed since DA began in 2007.

12th Place in 2010.

15th Place in 2014.

Did not qualify for 2018.

DA has failed.
                              NO DA developed players even took part in the 2010 or 2014 World Cups, and very few of the players on the USMNT roster that did not qualify spent any significant time in the DA program. Read post #11, and educate yourself. Then find something in your life to be happy about. Life is too short to carry this grudge against the DA just because your kid isn’t quite good enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X