• Show
Clear All

This thread is completely Fake News.

Comment

don't be surprised. maybe the 01 girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        don't be surprised. maybe the 01 girls?
        I am a parent on that team and this is such a disgusting lie. We are staying together

Comment

I am a parent on that team and this is such a disgusting lie. We are staying together
          ok, if you say so.

Comment

Then how come there were at least 8 Pinecrest 2002 girls at yesterday's ECNL tryout??

Comment

Then how come there were at least 8 Pinecrest 2002 girls at yesterday's ECNL tryout??
              Pure curiosity, like most of the other players that showed up. I'd love to know how many of those ECNL offers were actually accepted, but we all know you wouldn't tell us the truth.

My guess is not many. So you're starting to panic. And spending another sleepless night posting all over TS at 1:30 in the morning.

Comment

Pure curiosity, like most of the other players that showed up. I'd love to know how many of those ECNL offers were actually accepted, but we all know you wouldn't tell us the truth.

My guess is not many. So you're starting to panic. And spending another sleepless night posting all over TS at 1:30 in the morning.
                Has anyone actually received a call or email??

Comment

Mark is that you?

Comment

Mark is that you?
                    Yes it's me.

Comment

Yes it's me.
                      Where are the $20 you owe me that you used to buy your kid lunch at Panera Bread?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        what if the MARK of any BEASTrip smoking SIX DISPATCHER owls chase (7) strange BIRDS?!

what if WILD GOOSE & DUCK$pin near smoking BIRD BATH HOUSE swing BUILD dark$POT?!

what if DEMON$hip DEVIL$hop smoke FIERY FURNACE use FIRE & BRIM~stone RAID$hop?!

what if your HOUSE of DOGS show FLEAS or FLIES are smoking with HONEY BEEStrip PEST?!

what if your CATS run wild with smoking RATS near BAT$lip CAVE MONKEY$trip CAGES?!

wake up flockers. WHO wants to know more about the smoking CAMELS & GOATS.
                        I am actually not sure

Comment

Prime is going to have a great 02 girls team. Lots of top talent out there and more coming over!

Comment

Prime is going to have a great 02 girls team. Lots of top talent out there and more coming over!
                            coming from where? I hear than only two Weston GDA girls are joining the 2002 team.

Comment

Did you all sign up for carpool already!?

Comment

Did you all sign up for carpool already!?
                                Yeah, we don't want to drive to the swap shop. Junior year is the most important academic year. Value of time saved. Thanks anyway

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X