Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What club has the most teams boys/girls advancing to the round of 16 ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, it is impossible to know what about my statement you are disagreeing about with "really", but with your attachment of the round2 results I surmise you are objecting to my accurate statement that TBU 2003 ECNL lost one game by 2 goals and tied 1 game in State Cup. You are aware State Cup also had a round1? It is okay. Don't be so sensitive. It is not attack on you or your kid or the team. They are still in it and did very well in round2.
    Idiot , u said a statement that was not true, or should I say u only said what would make your statement sound good and make u relevant, instead of telling the whole story.

Comment

Idiot , u said a statement that was not true, or should I say u only said what would make your statement sound good and make u relevant, instead of telling the whole story.

Thank you...

Comment

What? You guys are the masters of spin. Why is that? If you go back and read the original post by me I did not say anything negative about your beloved team. I was making a point to those criticizing TBU putting ECNL teams into State Cup. That point I made was that the TBU ECNL 2013 State Cup games have ALL been competitive. They have not demolished the competition. I support ECNL teams playing state cup. My point was very clear. I mentioned that they advanced to round16 with x number of 1 goal wins, one loss, and one tie. I meant from the beginning of state cup. Any honest person would understand that is what I meant. What I didn't mention was the tie and loss was in round one and not round 2. What difference does that make to the point? It was not a deliberate attempt to lie about TBU's results. Yes, I guess if you want to be 100% technically accurate they did not advance to round16 in the manner I said. They advanced to round 2 with a loss and a tie. They advanced to round16 from round2 with no losses in round2. I already acknowledged that in a follow-up. How does that translate to "u only said what would make your statement sound good and make u relevant, instead of telling the whole story". I think you are confusing me with your haters trying to prove TBU is bad. You are using a minor error in semantics as evidence I was trying to deceive. Explain to me how looking at round 1 & 2 in any way refutes my point that the games have been competitive? And why is it offensive the games have been competitive? These are kids playing soccer. What the hell is the matter with you people?

Comment

What? You guys are the masters of spin. Why is that? If you go back and read the original post by me I did not say anything negative about your beloved team. I was making a point to those criticizing TBU putting ECNL teams into State Cup. That point I made was that the TBU ECNL 2013 State Cup games have ALL been competitive. They have not demolished the competition. I support ECNL teams playing state cup. My point was very clear. I mentioned that they advanced to round16 with x number of 1 goal wins, one loss, and one tie. I meant from the beginning of state cup. Any honest person would understand that is what I meant. What I didn't mention was the tie and loss was in round one and not round 2. What difference does that make to the point? It was not a deliberate attempt to lie about TBU's results. Yes, I guess if you want to be 100% technically accurate they did not advance to round16 in the manner I said. They advanced to round 2 with a loss and a tie. They advanced to round16 from round2 with no losses in round2. I already acknowledged that in a follow-up. How does that translate to "u only said what would make your statement sound good and make u relevant, instead of telling the whole story". I think you are confusing me with your haters trying to prove TBU is bad. You are using a minor error in semantics as evidence I was trying to deceive. Explain to me how looking at round 1 & 2 in any way refutes my point that the games have been competitive? And why is it offensive the games have been competitive? These are kids playing soccer. What the hell is the matter with you people?
          Ohh and thanks for calling me an idiot. Very nice. Is that the way you talk to people face to face? Is it how you teach your kids to talk to people?

Comment

Yes Weston has the best DA, there is not denying that. However, slow down on your Premier/Pre-AC teams. You have 7 boys teams just like TBU. Do your boys have a National Championship? TBU Boys does. Also, I believe the thread is about both Boys/Girls. Well your girls are not impressive. You have 5 teams, TBU has 9. Nowhere close to TBU girls program. By the way they also have a National Championship. So come down DAD!!!
            Weston has the best DA and you are bragging about National Championship? So you are the best of the worst? TBU wins because they only go up to U16 academy. Weston best players are in DA while in TBU they play that second level league. Retard to compare

Comment

Sure it would be a great idea to put ECNL teams into state cup for it would raise the average talent and competition level that is currently there. There is no right or wrong on whether a ECNL team should play in state cup or not. I'm glad TBU ECNL team is there and challenging the regular club teams, maybe players will take a closer look at ECNL clubs.

Comment

Sure it would be a great idea to put ECNL teams into state cup for it would raise the average talent and competition level that is currently there. There is no right or wrong on whether a ECNL team should play in state cup or not. I'm glad TBU ECNL team is there and challenging the regular club teams, maybe players will take a closer look at ECNL clubs.
                ECNL seems to be a good program. I wrote the post about being glad TBU put some of their boys ECNL teams into state cup and defended why that is good for other State Cup teams. It is the post that a couple of TBU guys took offense to, I guess because I said their State Cup games thus far have been competitive although I still can't understand why that is an insult. Anyhow to your comment, I think additional better players would play in ECNL if they could. The program would have to be expanded for this too happen. I live in Brevard county (500,000 pop) where the nearest ECNL and DA programs are over an hour drive in Orlando. A few drive that, but for many others that is not a viable option for a myriad of reasons. So for now it is FSPL, State Cup and tournaments. Would love to see State Cup not continue to be watered down further. Advent of DA diminished it substantially, and now ECNL has weakened it a little more. The major metros of Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville have options, but short of a lot of daily windshield time, less populated areas do not.

Comment

Dale!!

Comment

No clear winning clubs.

Comment

With the number of players in the club shouldn't we expect the big clubs to do well?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X