Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What club has the most teams boys/girls advancing to the round of 16 ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many complain that they don't have a chance to play ECNL teams. Well now you do. This is your opportunity to prove your USA, FSPL, NPL, and whatever else league players/coaching staff is a superior to ECNL. Embrace this and knock them out of the tourney.

On the flip side there is not a coach in this forum that would not add better players to their roster for a state cup win. In the event anyone has a different answer you are not being honest with yourself or the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Boys side all are ECNL teams, you better go to the round of 16 then.
      What the heck is TBU boys ECNL even doing in state cup? Are they not doing well in regular ECNL play?
      simply put, no they are not. The only tbu boys encl team making the playoffs is the 01's, that's why they put all the boys ecnl teams in state cup

Comment

Many complain that they don't have a chance to play ECNL teams. Well now you do. This is your opportunity to prove your USA, FSPL, NPL, and whatever else league players/coaching staff is a superior to ECNL. Embrace this and knock them out of the tourney.

On the flip side there is not a coach in this forum that would not add better players to their roster for a state cup win. In the event anyone has a different answer you are not being honest with yourself or the sport.
        Agree 100% with the statement about ECNL. I Stated in an above response. Everyone in state Cup complains about elitist & pompous DA & ECNL parents saying State Cup "is a rec tournament playing kick-ball". Do you really only want to play the number three team at the biggest clubs? Bring in all of The ECNL teams. It is just the best among the higher level leagues. The better State Cup teams can compete with them. I know from my son's age group that 2003 OCYS ECNL is much weaker than the best State Cup teams. TBU ECNL 2003 has advanced to SC round 16 with all 1 goal wins, a loss, and a tie. Obviously the games have been competitive. Most likely ECNL would have many teams make it to round16 and beyond. So what. I don't necessarily agree that every coach would add players for State Cup if they could. Many might, but many others would not do that to the kids who have played all year. Some actually realize it is kids playing soccer.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough mates.

Comment

simply put, no they are not. The only tbu boys encl team making the playoffs is the 01's, that's why they put all the boys ecnl teams in state cup
            AGAIN, TBU is NOT all ECNL teams...do your homework before you assume

Comment

Agree 100% with the statement about ECNL. I Stated in an above response. Everyone in state Cup complains about elitist & pompous DA & ECNL parents saying State Cup "is a rec tournament playing kick-ball". Do you really only want to play the number three team at the biggest clubs? Bring in all of The ECNL teams. It is just the best among the higher level leagues. The better State Cup teams can compete with them. I know from my son's age group that 2003 OCYS ECNL is much weaker than the best State Cup teams. TBU ECNL 2003 has advanced to SC round 16 with all 1 goal wins, a loss, and a tie. Obviously the games have been competitive. Most likely ECNL would have many teams make it to round16 and beyond. So what. I don't necessarily agree that every coach would add players for State Cup if they could. Many might, but many others would not do that to the kids who have played all year. Some actually realize it is kids playing soccer.
              Remember 2003 TBU ECNL is in last place out of 12 teams in ECNL SE region. Maybe this is a way to seek out comparable competition for them. Just a question if your son is good but on a mediocre ECNL team why not look at the other ECNL teams that might be better? I for one would have loved to see all the FL ECNL teams in SC so some of these SC teams and players get to play against higher level players.

Comment

Remember 2003 TBU ECNL is in last place out of 12 teams in ECNL SE region. Maybe this is a way to seek out comparable competition for them. Just a question if your son is good but on a mediocre ECNL team why not look at the other ECNL teams that might be better? I for one would have loved to see all the FL ECNL teams in SC so some of these SC teams and players get to play against higher level players.

Remember that ECNL team is actually the second team at TBU. The top players in the club at that age group are playing in the DA. They were one of two teams to managed to get all 9 points in the 2nd Rd. We will see how they do in Rd of 16.

Comment

Really...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=15

Comment

Remember that ECNL team is actually the second team at TBU. The top players in the club at that age group are playing in the DA. They were one of two teams to managed to get all 9 points in the 2nd Rd. We will see how they do in Rd of 16.
                    Almost accurate. There are still two teams with 2-0 records that have to square off in the rain-out make-up game Sunday. Unless they tie one of them will get 9 points. Not that it really matters. But your point is valid. That is why ECNL teams, especially the ones at DA clubs, should consider playing State-Cup. ECNL is the 2nd team at those clubs, and probably in almost every case the 3rd team would not be competitive in State Cup.

Comment

Okay, it is impossible to know what about my statement you are disagreeing about with "really", but with your attachment of the round2 results I surmise you are objecting to my accurate statement that TBU 2003 ECNL lost one game by 2 goals and tied 1 game in State Cup. You are aware State Cup also had a round1? It is okay. Don't be so sensitive. It is not attack on you or your kid or the team. They are still in it and did very well in round2.

Comment

Okay, it is impossible to know what about my statement you are disagreeing about with "really", but with your attachment of the round2 results I surmise you are objecting to my accurate statement that TBU 2003 ECNL lost one game by 2 goals and tied 1 game in State Cup. You are aware State Cup also had a round1? It is okay. Don't be so sensitive. It is not attack on you or your kid or the team. They are still in it and did very well in round2.
                        Your post said "TBU ECNL 2003 has advanced to SC round 16 with all 1 goal wins, a loss, and a tie". The truth is that they advance to the rd of 16 with 3 wins. Cleary your post in inaccurate. Not sensitive nor do I have a kid on the team. Just stating the facts, that's all.

Comment

Your post said "TBU ECNL 2003 has advanced to SC round 16 with all 1 goal wins, a loss, and a tie". The truth is that they advance to the rd of 16 with 3 wins. Cleary your post in inaccurate. Not sensitive nor do I have a kid on the team. Just stating the facts, that's all.
                          OMG, unbelievable. Here let me correct my response. TBU ECNL 2003 has advanced to SC round 16. In round one they had one 1 goal win, one tie, and one 2 goal loss. in round 2 they had 3 one goal wins and went 3-0.

Comment

How is the 03 TBU DA team doing if all the top players are there?

Comment

My kid is not at TBU so I don't know how their 03 DA team is doing, but curious what that has to do with what was being discussed. DA is their #1 team and ECNL is their #2 team. Ohh wait, I get it. This is the "my club is better than your club thing" What a bunch of nuts out there....

Comment

Come on CC DA DAD. We are talking about ECNL/State Cup

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X