Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any feedback from La Academia 2M12 Miami?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

la academia

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252362]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

14, carries this team. He is out they go down. He is in they win. Very impressive kid which as he matures doubt he will be with that team he needs to be around other players. Both the 2007 and 2009 are around good players which both teams have benefited. They drop the weaker ones and bring the better ones in to create you can call an all star team. On the other two age groups, they haven't benefited? why? if there program is so good, wouldn't all the teams be equally balanced and competitive. It appears they are only good in the 2007 and 2009.

Where are the other players since day 1 that started with them, ELSEWHERE. But yet they develop? if that was the case then they all will be around don't you think or field two teams for those divisions but they don't?

Talking about better, lets see Strike Force has tied them, Pinecrest has beat them twice, Juventus Sch team beat them as well, and others are closing in on them as well. Like I said they have a VERY talented ONE Player they heavily rely on. Take him out of the game, they are average.

I am a parent for one of those 2009 players and yes that player is exceptional than the rest and by far. And I must say if he wasn't on the team or when hes not on the field, there is no functioning. Glad he's on the team, but also he does 1v1 trainings on the side to get him where he is at. So give him credit he works hard. And about new players always coming in that is right, they work with you until they find something better and just don't care. Why leaving after this season with them.

You are only good to them, until they look at new players in tournaments and league play, then your basically dropped and they get a new player to take your role.

Comment

14, carries this team. He is out they go down. He is in they win. Very impressive kid which as he matures doubt he will be with that team he needs to be around other players. Both the 2007 and 2009 are around good players which both teams have benefited. They drop the weaker ones and bring the better ones in to create you can call an all star team. On the other two age groups, they haven't benefited? why? if there program is so good, wouldn't all the teams be equally balanced and competitive. It appears they are only good in the 2007 and 2009.

Where are the other players since day 1 that started with them, ELSEWHERE. But yet they develop? if that was the case then they all will be around don't you think or field two teams for those divisions but they don't?

Talking about better, lets see Strike Force has tied them, Pinecrest has beat them twice, Juventus Sch team beat them as well, and others are closing in on them as well. Like I said they have a VERY talented ONE Player they heavily rely on. Take him out of the game, they are average.
      The other teams have only been used to improve the smallest 2006 to 2007 and 2010 to 2009, obviously if a team has scrimmages all the time with players 1 a greater one will have more challenge and when they play with their age they will better, no other clubs do that harm their other teams to win with the others.

Comment

This message caught my attention and actually did some digging and asking around because my son plays in the 2009 division....And your reasoning of an average team doesn't add up.....

Lets break down your reasoning that they are average...

Strike Force tied - CORRECT. I guess every dog has his day. That was their World Cup and snook away with a tie.
        Pinecrest has only beaten them twice - INCORRECT. It has only been once and again they played a great game and won. In a final. All other 10 times, Pinecrest has lost.
        Juventus Sch team beat them - CORRECT. It must be nice to dismantle 3 teams to make 1 super team like someone mentioned an allstar team. And that was also a 4-3 loss in a final.

Any team that you can say have only lost 2 games and tied one in an entire season....I'll take it. Not too shabby.

And # 14. Is a stud. But he is not the only one. They also have the other forward who is great and their defender/midfielder which is very good. If they weren't, all the other clubs wouldn't be after them. Including mine. I would love to have all these kids on my 2009 team.

Again, you arguing about 9 year olds.....

Comment

Well!....not sure if you live inside a bubble! But that’s how real life is, and not only at soccer.
          Teach your kid to work hard to maintain his spot otherwise somebody else better will take his position, no matter which team he plays!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252440]

This message caught my attention and actually did some digging and asking around because my son plays in the 2009 division....And your reasoning of an average team doesn't add up.....

Lets break down your reasoning that they are average...

Strike Force tied - CORRECT. I guess every dog has his day. That was their World Cup and snook away with a tie.
            Pinecrest has only beaten them twice - INCORRECT. It has only been once and again they played a great game and won. In a final. All other 10 times, Pinecrest has lost.
            Juventus Sch team beat them - CORRECT. It must be nice to dismantle 3 teams to make 1 super team like someone mentioned an allstar team. And that was also a 4-3 loss in a final.

Any team that you can say have only lost 2 games and tied one in an entire season....I'll take it. Not too shabby.

And # 14. Is a stud. But he is not the only one. They also have the other forward who is great and their defender/midfielder which is very good. If they weren't, all the other clubs wouldn't be after them. Including mine. I would love to have all these kids on my 2009 team.

Again, you arguing about 9 year olds.....
            I agree that 14 is not the only kid you have to worry about on that team.
            But yes the 2007 & 2009 teams are the 2 best teams there.
            This is by far the best training in Miami. You may not agree with everything else, but you can't argue about the training.

Comment

Well!....not sure if you live inside a bubble! But that’s how real life is, and not only at soccer.
              Teach your kid to work hard to maintain his spot otherwise somebody else better will take his position, no matter which team he plays!
              Best quote I've seen on here! Amen! No more participation awards. This is competitive Soccer!

Comment

la academia

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252444]

I agree that 14 is not the only kid you have to worry about on that team.
                But yes the 2007 & 2009 teams are the 2 best teams there.
                This is by far the best training in Miami. You may not agree with everything else, but you can't argue about the training.
                Best Training?? Defined by two teams... If its that great why aren't there other 2-3 teams on the same page?

Like stated, the 2007 is stacked there no lie about it, and are a good team but lets not forget Levante that keeps on doing their thing and has their number and other teams that have beaten them as well with their suppose training, so lets not give them only the credit as there are other coaches that have less of player talent and are keeping up with them on the field which demonstrates a result.

2009, like stated before in the forum is run by 14. Weather you want to accept it or not, and sorry to the parents that are on the 2009 team, hes the reason why. The rest are all average including the other player you are referring in the forum that has a brother 2007.

Comment

la academia MSVG

Best quote I've seen on here! Amen! No more participation awards. This is competitive Soccer!
                  Agree if such a great program why not become a club instead of using a banner and attract all age groups and then say your successful and can keep up with the rest. They rest their accomplishments on 2009 and 2007 success. Better training, well they poach Weston and surrounding clubs for players at tournaments so they are already trained and developed, so how can you call that development and training better?

That's how clubs are these days well in this case organization because its not LA Academia its MSVG. They take credit for players they didn't develop and others did.

They have so many players since they started that have left or weren't included as if they had such great training they still will be there developing but they aren't. Why is that? Cant make them a second team? Or coach them in the same way if such great trainings? That's what DEVELOPMENT means?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252455]

Best Training?? Defined by two teams... If its that great why aren't there other 2-3 teams on the same page?

Like stated, the 2007 is stacked there no lie about it, and are a good team but lets not forget Levante that keeps on doing their thing and has their number and other teams that have beaten them as well with their suppose training, so lets not give them only the credit as there are other coaches that have less of player talent and are keeping up with them on the field which demonstrates a result.

2009, like stated before in the forum is run by 14. Weather you want to accept it or not, and sorry to the parents that are on the 2009 team, hes the reason why. The rest are all average including the other player you are referring in the forum that has a brother 2007.
                    Remember La Academia has only been around 1 full year. Its not like the other teams that have been around a long time. And Levante? La Academia has been them a ton this year also.

Everyone has their own opinion. But that the rest are average? Wow. A team that has lost 2 games and all their players except 1 are average. You have very high standards. 1 Kid does not make that big of a difference. Just ask the other teams they've played.

Can't wait for tryouts!

Comment

Sorry but the spot will be for the new kid with the new parent with a big wallet ready to pay the clinics, the extra training and the camp to Spain.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252455]

All three of those kids can take a spot on any 2009 and 2008 team including Weston preacademy and the U10 Doral team...if not, those teams wouldn’t be trying to recruit them.

Comment

la academia MSVG

Sorry but the spot will be for the new kid with the new parent with a big wallet ready to pay the clinics, the extra training and the camp to Spain.
                          Don't forget their asados, you know them coaches love their asados before and after games. But its true and sad, its reality. La academia living off Coira son vision and mission and the rest to follow and pay those trips. How many have gotten selected to play in Spain or anywhere else and made a team? Reality.

Sorry your son is not that player we are all talking about, please keep bringing him, the one player 14 needs to improve off your son, the ball passing one.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252366]

I am a parent for one of those 2009 players and yes that player is exceptional than the rest and by far. And I must say if he wasn't on the team or when hes not on the field, there is no functioning. Glad he's on the team, but also he does 1v1 trainings on the side to get him where he is at. So give him credit he works hard. And about new players always coming in that is right, they work with you until they find something better and just don't care. Why leaving after this season with them.

You are only good to them, until they look at new players in tournaments and league play, then your basically dropped and they get a new player to take your role.
                            YOUR a parent on the 09 team, and your here talk crap about them!!!! WOW.... If you are so unhappy, why are you still there???? If your kid was dropped was it maybe because he doesn't work hard and is in la la la land all the time????

Good luck on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th team your kid lands on next season!!!! BYE FELICIA

Comment

la academia MSVG

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252486]

All three of those kids can take a spot on any 2009 and 2008 team including Weston preacademy and the U10 Doral team...if not, those teams wouldn’t be trying to recruit them.
                              Actually, they is Weston, strongly only trying to recruit one player (2009) not the rest, get your facts. The rest are average. Eventually he will be elsewhere, no future with that organization made up. Another year most likely. Doral really?

Comment

Msvg

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252492]

YOUR a parent on the 09 team, and your here talk crap about them!!!! WOW.... If you are so unhappy, why are you still there???? If your kid was dropped was it maybe because he doesn't work hard and is in la la la land all the time????

Good luck on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th team your kid lands on next season!!!! BYE FELICIA
                                Is this the same little wanna be club we are talking about? 3,4,5 they don't even have that only two teams people always talk about. Took my son there and witnessed their tryouts, they are okay maybe a little more than some other coaches probably that have multiple development teams are doing, but nothing to the extend of other clubs either. There are a lot of good coaches out there that work very hard with less talent this team has.

The only way they get players is to poach them as they were advised last year by FYSA they cant do and other coaches telling them as well. They take from other clubs they don't even wait for season to end. Yet they are a great group of people. Seen this a couple of times from little clubs like this, eventually fold. cant hold.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X