2018/2019 FKK Coaching list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering a switch to FKK.. Can any previous families of the 2004 Girls coach provide some feedback ?? Heard some initial good feedback.. but wasn't from actual families that had him as a coach.

Comment

JA is a great coach. His team's seem to really like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Considering a switch to FKK.. Can any previous families of the 2004 Girls coach provide some feedback ?? Heard some initial good feedback.. but wasn't from actual families that had him as a coach.
        Great coach! It was a great year.

Comment

JA is a good coach but assistant coach DR is a nightmare and you will probably get more time with him. DR always looking out for himself and his daughters. Gets old quick.

Comment

How is FT as a coach? (2003 boys)

Comment

Great coach! It was a great year.
              He is at best a part time coach, you will have the assistant coach most of the time, especially since all the coaches are coaching like 4 teams!

Comment

How is FT as a coach? (2003 boys)
                we have been very happy with him as a coach. its our first year with him so came in with no prior knowledge. straight shooter with players as well as parents. demands the best from players. even when not "in season" had boys on a training program he set out for them (summer pre season and winter-highschool season) training sessions strong. sits down individually with players 2x so far to give them evaluation and set up goals for them. also very strong on the college recruitment side. doesn't blow smoke up parents or players ass and that I think is sometimes hard to find.. during games he is "animated" so if your kid or you as a parent cant handle that then move along, but for ECNL and this age I have no issues with it. i can honestly say that my son has come out of this season a better player and better prepared for the next season.

Comment

Stinky list
                  Least they have a list. Where is OC's list? And will it even be true when it comes down to the actual team. Bait and switch is the OC way!

Comment

Least they have a list. Where is OC's list? And will it even be true when it comes down to the actual team. Bait and switch is the OC way!
                    OCYS’s list has been out for a while.

Comment

Bait and switch is the OC way!

Comment

Bait and switch is the OC way!
                        You mean the FKK way, oh here is my head coach, oh wait, the assistant is always coaching, shouldn’t that just be the head coach from the start without all the muck.

Comment

You mean the FKK way, oh here is my head coach, oh wait, the assistant is always coaching, shouldn’t that just be the head coach from the start without all the muck.
                          Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll start believing it.

Comment

Darron C. should be fired!

Thief
                            This guy is a piece of crap! Got fired at ACYS and kicked out of UCF.... Do your research!!!

Comment

we have been very happy with him as a coach. its our first year with him so came in with no prior knowledge. straight shooter with players as well as parents. demands the best from players. even when not "in season" had boys on a training program he set out for them (summer pre season and winter-highschool season) training sessions strong. sits down individually with players 2x so far to give them evaluation and set up goals for them. also very strong on the college recruitment side. doesn't blow smoke up parents or players ass and that I think is sometimes hard to find.. during games he is "animated" so if your kid or you as a parent cant handle that then move along, but for ECNL and this age I have no issues with it. i can honestly say that my son has come out of this season a better player and better prepared for the next season.
                              Animated? He gets kicked out of games! If you like a screamer, this your guy.

Comment

Animated? He gets kicked out of games! If you like a screamer, this your guy.
                                please tell what games he got kicked out of this year? details are good when you throw something out there...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X