Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing the disbandment of GDA will do is create a strong ECNL for the Central Florida area as a whole.
    Its very sad for girls central Florida soccer. Even if you're an OC hater...if you fail to see that no GDA with the Pride is negative overall for central Florida or even Florida soccer as a whole, I think you're missing the big picture.

Comment

Its very sad for girls central Florida soccer. Even if you're an OC hater...if you fail to see that no GDA with the Pride is negative overall for central Florida or even Florida soccer as a whole, I think you're missing the big picture.
      If it’s true , AH is rejoicing , he is selling ecnl as the go to league since Orlando imploded , allegedly

Comment

If it’s true , AH is rejoicing , he is selling ecnl as the go to league since Orlando imploded , allegedly
        well....with no Pride then

ECNL could certainly end up stronger than GDA, especially if FC Prime draws talent out of Weston.

will be interesting if O4 and 03 top players depart from Weston

Comment

ECNL could certainly end up stronger than GDA, especially if FC Prime draws talent out of Weston.

A GDA league without Orlando is still more competitive than a Florida ecnl league that plays 6 months out of the year.

Comment

None of the core players are leaving , thanks for asking

Comment

A GDA league without Orlando is still more competitive than a Florida ecnl league that plays 6 months out of the year.
              look...I'm a GDA supporter, and dont like HS soccer at all, but objectively:

IMG / BR
              WFF
              Boca
              USA
              Weston (rosters perhaps taking a hit)

vs.

OC (former gda teams)
              Fesa
              Armada
              TBU
              FKK
              Prime (who knows on the rosters)

It's not obvious to me at all which group is stronger and I would probably give the nod to ECNL

Comment

IMG / BR
                WFF
                Boca
                USA

vs.

OC (former gda teams)
                Fesa
                Armada
                TBU
                FKK

It's not obvious to me at all which group is stronger and I would probably give the nod to ECNL

So your just like the rest of the idiot bobble heads nodding up down every time you get pocked.

Comment

So your just like the rest of the idiot bobble heads nodding up down every time you get pocked.
                  no....I'm objective on the quality of talent and competitiveness of the teams involved. I'm NOT dogmatic and blinded by some preconceived notion as to what league should be the strongest.

By the way...what the hell is pocked? lol

Comment

IMG / BR
                    WFF
                    Boca
                    USA

vs.

OC (former gda teams)
                    Fesa
                    Armada
                    TBU
                    FKK

Each ECNL club has one or two teams that a worthy of discussion so feigning objectivity does not help your argument.

Comment

Each ECNL club has one or two teams that a worthy of discussion so feigning objectivity does not help your argument.
                      same as GDA...Mrs. Objective

wait...not all the GDA clubs even have 1 team worth of discussion.

Comment

same as GDA...Mrs. Objective

wait...not all the GDA clubs even have 1 team worth of discussion.
                        I think the other poster was being nice. Outside of FESA 01 and the 02 - 03 Armada teams, none of the ECNL teams are noteworthy.

FKK - Joke
                        TBU - Model of mediocrity
                        Prime - AH part II. Have fun with that

Comment

I think the other poster was being nice. Outside of FESA 01 and the 02 - 03 Armada teams, none of the ECNL teams are noteworthy.

FKK - Joke

He's just another ecnl daddy trying to fake a point.

Comment

FKK - Joke
                            Fair enough...my point was it's not cut and dry.

USA and IMG at least have the strong 16/17 teams.

Weston has u15 and 16/17 as relatively strong. U14s very respectable as well.

But..there are some weaker age groups within every GDA club, even Prides 16/17 team failed to find much success...at least they weren't getting blown out and not competitive, I guess.

I guess I'm just happy to not be pocked.

Comment

He's just another ecnl daddy trying to fake a point.
                              Nope.

Comment

Fair enough...my point was it's not cut and dry.

USA and IMG at least have the strong 16/17 teams.

Weston has u15 and 16/17 as relatively strong. U14s very respectable as well.

But..there are some weaker age groups within every GDA club, even Prides 16/17 team failed to find much success...at least they weren't getting blown out and not competitive, I guess.

I guess I'm just happy to not be pocked.

We just need to proofread our posts before we hit enter and we will never be pocked, just poked. BTW, Weston's only good team is the U15's. Just sayin....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X