X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch and learn.
    I have already learned plenty this year. Kind of the same as last 3 years for FSA but worse.

Comment

Overall FSA CFC Wager

13's Pick em to little to call FSA -1.0 goals
      14's Do not play CFC won in the fall. Tied this spring 0 - 0
      15's FSA has the edge FSA -2.0 goals
      16's CFC (FSA 8 in box hard to score on) CFC -2.5 goals
      17's CFC CFC -1.5 goals
      18's to close to call CFC -.5 goals

Comment

I have already learned plenty this year. Kind of the same as last 3 years for FSA but worse.
        An awful lot of chirping on here about how bad FSA is this year. The results don’t look good so far, but CFC better bring their A game for this coming weekend, especially the 2002 team. Wouldn’t look good if there’s not an emphatic result. FSA will obviously come to play.

CFC parent

Comment

Should bring your A game every game. It's sports, anything can happen. Teams play good, teams play bad. Someone will walk away with bragging rights till the next time.

Comment

What was the score?
            A lot to none

Comment

Should bring your A game every game. It's sports, anything can happen. Teams play good, teams play bad. Someone will walk away with bragging rights till the next time.
              Bragging rights will not be decided until the season is done and we see where all teams land. Right now CFC is ahead at U14, U16, U17 and U18. FSA at U15. In spite of that, I’d expect this weekend’s games to be close.

Comment

Bragging rights will not be decided until the season is done and we see where all teams land. Right now CFC is ahead at U14, U16, U17 and U18. FSA at U15. In spite of that, I’d expect this weekend’s games to be close.
                Fsa 03's? Really? I just spit my coffee out. The kickballers?

Comment

FSA 03 dad was just bragging on another thread. End of season let's see where everyone ends up in the rankings and head to head match ups

Comment

AD thinks his team doesn't play kickball.

Comment

AD thinks his team doesn't play kickball.
                      They all play kickball and hope for the best.

Comment

An awful lot of chirping on here about how bad FSA is this year. The results don’t look good so far, but CFC better bring their A game for this coming weekend, especially the 2002 team. Wouldn’t look good if there’s not an emphatic result. FSA will obviously come to play.

CFC parent
                        Mick has them screwing in the aluminum cleats. There will be a lot of FSA elbows and tackles from behind.

CFC just wants to escape with no injuries. For FSA, this is their champions league. Will be closer than you think and this will result in the peacock FSA dads puffing out their chests.

Remember when driving, objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. In the ECNL however, it is the opposite.

Comment

They don’t play kickball, it’s long passes with a purpose lol!

I expect our 03’s to win easily

Fsa no talent

Comment

They don’t play kickball, it’s long passes with a purpose lol!

I expect our 03’s to win easily

Fsa no talent
                            FSA 03's kickballers vs. CFC 03's Dribble until we turnover then give up. Should be fun to watch

Comment

FSA 03's kickballers vs. CFC 03's Dribble until we turnover then give up. Should be fun to watch
                              Fsa 03 are far from a kickball team, have you seen them play?

Comment

There is only one loser on this site who keeps posting “kickballers”
                                I have seen many fsa boys and girls team play. They are not kickballers nor do pass sideways and backwards, they play somewhere in the middle

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X