SUNRISE SOCCER CLUB ANNOUNCES TRYOUTS 4-28 and 4-29

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am afraid my daughters club isn’t going to have enough players for a quality team. Lots are jumping over to Prime. What will happen to the 02 girls Black?

Comment

What happened to the tryouts this weekend at Sunrise ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What happened to the tryouts this weekend at Sunrise ?
        No players registered so we cancelled

Comment

Same weekend as prime tryouts. And there are quite a few sunrise players also jumping ship

Comment

Tryouts

All the first and second Sunrise teams are still in State Cup. Quite impressive. Plus the rain outs for state cup are scheduled for this weekend. Check Sunrisesoccer.net to get updated tryout info.

Comment

Absolutely...TBU is having ECNL & NPL tryouts the first week of May. FYSA tryouts the second week of May. Nothing illegal in that.
              Exactly!!! ECNL and NPL Tryouts, which can be anytime. These Sunrise clowns hold private camps or trainings as tryouts. Total snakes over there, I’m sure the parents are still being told that they are getting ECNL.

Comment

All the first and second Sunrise teams are still in State Cup. Quite impressive. Plus the rain outs for state cup are scheduled for this weekend. Check Sunrisesoccer.net to get updated tryout info.
                Only one age group 2004 have rain outs and they play Sunday. Strange that they advertise tryouts for weeks then move the dates. Why did they move ?

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

Only one age group 2004 have rain outs and they play Sunday. Strange that they advertise tryouts for weeks then move the dates. Why did they move ?
                    People are moving over to Prime. Sunrise is history.

Comment

Ha! Maybe just you.

Comment

Ha! Maybe just you.
                        Maybe your kid wasn’t invited. Loser

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

***looser

Comment

Please stop recommending a place you have never been

Ok this is very funny. I am one of the "sheep" that went to Weston. DA ..DA ..DA.. Had everyone recommending it and saying how great it is. Blammo very next season. This place stinks. oh but now FC Prime is great and the place to be. I sure wish my so called friends would actually go to a place first. Spend a year with their kid as the Guinea pig making sure it ok for their child. Then recommend it to me.. Is this not common sense or is this another multi level marketing pitch.. This is my child not a crap shoot, running to where the next hot night club is going to open up at.

The best recommendation I can offer after following the pack one too many times, is to educate yourself and try out at all potential spots. Then do what is best for your daughter/player, for them, not the heard.

Just saying.... signed

Sheep-no-more

Comment

^^^ Alan posting fake news again to promote his new club.

Here's how this will work out for FC Prime:
                                1. People will avoid a brand new club. Give it a year to see how it works out. Only people who sign up with prime in 2018-2019 are B team players from Boca, Weston, and Sunrise
                                2. With B team players, the Prime teams get wiped out in every game
                                3. Next year people say what a sh!t show, no way I'm going to Prime
                                4. Second year results even worse than the first
                                5. Third year they merge with another club and disappear . Alan's reputation is now completely destroyed and he has to move to a new state
                                6. Alan starts over in a new state where they don't know his reputation. Rinse. Repeat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X