Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went on sunrisesoccer.net and could not believe the commitments and the accomplishments that they have. Facts are facts. No one even close to them DA,ECNL, or all of south Florida combined. Not even in the same realm. it's like the Patriots are Sunrise, DA Weston is the Dolphins, and FC Prime is Cleveland . Spent a lot of money and still suck..

IMHO
    Stupid is as stupid does! And you my friend are an idiot

Comment

I went on sunrisesoccer.net and could not believe the commitments and the accomplishments that they have. Facts are facts. No one even close to them DA,ECNL, or all of south Florida combined. Not even in the same realm. it's like the Patriots are Sunrise, DA Weston is the Dolphins, and FC Prime is Cleveland . Spent a lot of money and still suck..

IMHO
      Ok sunrise parent! We have also heard of the OVER INFLATED fees your club charges and the financial commitment that club expects... save your money.. play at Weston or prime for that matter and pay your kids college as 99% of people do.. sunrise is no guarantee your get is getting a commitment anywhere. And “full rides” are a pipe dream.....especially for girls soccer

Comment

IMHO
        You spew that as if what one player achieves will signify what another shoulda expect to achieve. News Flash... Sunrise was able to recruit the best players and then get them to showcases well before GDA and ECNL existed. Times change. Ask Team Boca, there website used to portray the same image!

Comment

patriots

You spew that as if what one player achieves will signify what another shoulda expect to achieve. News Flash... Sunrise was able to recruit the best players and then get them to showcases well before GDA and ECNL existed. Times change. Ask Team Boca, there website used to portray the same image!

Proving my point again. You are predicting the demise of the Patriots
          talking about us. Weighing in on every thread. You are our groupy...
          Look at all the accomplishments Sunrise has. ECNL has been around for years. Didn't help Boca. Didn't help Weston. And yes didn't affect us one bit and still wont. You keep up your opinions. We will keep putting players into college for soccer. Keep club hopping..hop hop

Comment

You sir don't have a clue!

Sorry to pop you bubble Buddy but yes many girls at Sunrise get huge scholarships including many full-rides.

Quit putting out your uninformed BS!

Ok sunrise parent! We have also heard of the OVER INFLATED fees your club charges and the financial commitment that club expects... save your money.. play at Weston or prime for that matter and pay your kids college as 99% of people do.. sunrise is no guarantee your get is getting a commitment anywhere. And “full rides” are a pipe dream.....especially for girls soccer

Comment

Sorry to pop you bubble Buddy but yes many girls at Sunrise get huge scholarships including many full-rides.

Quit putting out your uninformed BS!
              I will give u my paycheck if u can name one kid that got a D1 FULL RIDE solely for soccer! Unless the kid was a national player, academics come into play. Educate yourself

Comment

Proving my point again. You are predicting the demise of the Patriots
                talking about us. Weighing in on every thread. You are our groupy...
                Look at all the accomplishments Sunrise has. ECNL has been around for years. Didn't help Boca. Didn't help Weston. And yes didn't affect us one bit and still wont. You keep up your opinions. We will keep putting players into college for soccer. Keep club hopping..hop hop
                The patriots are crumbling this year pal.. so u better stick to watching youth soccer you dum dum

Comment

I will give u my paycheck if u can name one kid that got a D1 FULL RIDE solely for soccer! Unless the kid was a national player, academics come into play. Educate yourself

I agree and I highly doubt Sunrise has a National player in their club.

Comment

How big is your paycheck?

A moron like you can't make much money.
                    I know of several full-rides at Sunrise.

Comment

Tryouts

Tryouts this weekend. Sunrisesoccer.net

Comment

Lol. So not true. There were a few D2 a few years back, but that is over, ECNL and now DA has squashed your program Sunrise.. keep living in the past and taking all the believers money..

Comment

Tryouts this weekend. Sunrisesoccer.net
                          Same weekend FC Prime has there’s! Hmmmm.. Sunrise season not even over yet but they hold tryouts ? Lol. Anyone with half a clue will be at FC Prime next year.. the other half should be at Weston

Comment

Same weekend FC Prime has there’s! Hmmmm.. Sunrise season not even over yet but they hold tryouts ? Lol. Anyone with half a clue will be at FC Prime next year.. the other half should be at Weston
                            No new players will show. GDA and ECNL 10 minutes away sunrise will be scrambling just to keep what they already have.

Comment

Be careful betting your paycheck. I know 3 players on my daughters sunrise team with full athletic scholarships. It's not worth mentioning names on this forum, since you would never step up to giving me your paycheck. Sunrise is for serious players and serious parents. I wish you and your daughter the best.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough mates.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X