Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Porch monkey, seriously? ******* and a racist. I am sure your family pretends to be proud of you
    Clearly that guy has no life whatsoever. If FL homes had basements, he'd be living in one

Comment

Weston is out of GDA

Comment

If Weston is out
        What will be the next step?

Comment

If Weston is out
          What will be the next step?
          I find it very hard to believe Weston would be out with no anounced alternative in SF.

USSF just lost Orlando market...not if their choosing. No way they are pulling the GDA off another club, one that's had some success, nonetheless.

Weston is not going to just dump GDA without any back up plan like ECNL.

I'm calling this typical talking soccer Fake News.

Comment

I find it very hard to believe Weston would be out with no anounced alternative in SF.

USSF just lost Orlando market...not if their choosing. No way they are pulling the GDA off another club, one that's had some success, nonetheless.

Weston is not going to just dump GDA without any back up plan like ECNL.

I'm calling this typical talking soccer Fake News.

AH's weak attempt to fight back on all the smack about his internet club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X