Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any club ever win a FYSA state title in Southwest Florida?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just search his name and Lee county strikers.
    How about those two at the Fire. What a pair they were.

Comment

I agree generally with you. Will GPS provide their coach list with the tryout announcement? That would certainly be a wonderful in helping decisions.
      https://www.gps-florida.net/gpsflori...-coachingslate

Comment

Just search his name and Lee county strikers.
        I saw a coach from a different Lee county club name come up for an alleged sex crime. What happened with that?

Comment

I saw a coach from a different Lee county club name come up for an alleged sex crime. What happened with that?
          Keep reading, he knew and did nothing!

Comment

They keep losing coaches, some coaches have 2 or 3 teams. Have fun over there:)

Comment

We are having fun!

They keep losing coaches, some coaches have 2 or 3 teams. Have fun over there:)
              We are having fun!
              Tell me what club you are at and let's compare coaches, team success, affiliations, league play! It's the first publication of coaching assignments for 2018. There will be additions. If all you have to fall back on is coaching turnover...then, good luck to you!

No club is perfect, but some are BETTER than others (some much better).

Comment

We are having fun!
                Tell me what club you are at and let's compare coaches, team success, affiliations, league play! It's the first publication of coaching assignments for 2018. There will be additions. If all you have to fall back on is coaching turnover...then, good luck to you!

No club is perfect, but some are BETTER than others (some much better).
                Of course you are RP, you have your whole family coaching there!! Can't find coaches? hahahahahahaha!

Comment

Keep reading, he knew and did nothing!
                  If I read correctly she said he did.

Comment

If you believe the head of a club has no idea his best bro and the director of coaching was sleeping with teenaged players, you're as naive as half these OP's.

Comment

If you believe the head of a club has no idea his best bro and the director of coaching was sleeping with teenaged players, you're as naive as half these OP's.
                      GPS F U C K E D up there! it will be their downfall. Sad, because they had a good thing going.

Comment

I just see reporting on Bonita coach

Comment

Not GPS

GPS F U C K E D up there! it will be their downfall. Sad, because they had a good thing going.
                          I am not on the GPS staff, but this DID NOT occur at GPS. This was at Lee County Strikers in 2010 and it was a coach. http://www.nbc-2.com/story/12878775/...on-sex-charges

Keep the fact straight.

Comment

I am not on the GPS staff, but this DID NOT occur at GPS. This was at Lee County Strikers in 2010 and it was a coach. http://www.nbc-2.com/story/12878775/...on-sex-charges

Keep the fact straight.
                            Your current DOC’s best bud, at the time, was a convicted child molesting coach at the Club your current DOC ran, but that’s right it was at a different club. I think we got it straight.

Comment

Lets hear how awesome the "coaching slate" is for the coming season at GPS west...a coach slated for 4 teams next year just got his current team disqualified from SC. Bet those parents are lining up to pay for next year already.

Comment

Really

Your current DOC’s best bud, at the time, was a convicted child molesting coach at the Club your current DOC ran, but that’s right it was at a different club. I think we got it straight.
                                If you need to post speculation and take to character bashing (8 years after the fact) and ANOMOUSLY for that matter, on some soccer blog to make you feel good. Go right ahead. I hope you are not a coach or a leader at any local club, because to make that kind of accusation is deplorable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X