Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The more a team or club is bashed on TS, the better they are. CU must being doing pretty well to continue to get bashed so much. Same with gps and gda.
    This is true except for disgruntled parents who have some sort of vendetta or jealousy about a team or club. Those types are easy to spot with their over the top criticism of an obviously at least half-way decent team or club. As long as posters are getting riled up about gps/Ecnl/Gda you can bet they are doing well enough to ruffle feathers. That’s why the only bashing of OYSA teams on TS is the likes of gps03, waT02 & fcsc00. No one cares to bash actual low level teams or clubs. It would be like beating up on little kids.

Comment

Being educated about the actual low quality of local club teams, coaches. players & parents in our current club landscape is called a reveal.

local CU 03 team tends to get hammered here when they try to extrapolate their end of season us club jamboree finish and watered down west coast tourneys placement as proof or evidence they are really truly a nationally relevant team.They bash themselves with these delusions of grandeur, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time.
      I just don't respect coaches or parents who claim they are something when in all reality they wouldn't even beat teams 10 minutes away.

Cu tends to communicate a lot of lies and it's not hard to point them out.

Comment

I just don't respect coaches or parents who claim they are something when in all reality they wouldn't even beat teams 10 minutes away.

Cu tends to communicate a lot of lies and it's not hard to point them out.
        Again Nationally ranked #3 and surf cup champion CU 03g.

Comment

Oh you poor thing. The national ranking you refer to doesn’t even properly calculate in DA teams unless they venture off and play in a DA bracket in a tournament, which CU isn’t eligible for. It would also put CU03 behind Indie Chicas (ID) who are laughingly “nationally ranked” #2. Btw- CU03 did not win the top surf bracket. They won the silver bracket. Gold went to a DA team. Take a scrimmage against Thorns DA!

Comment

Internet website rankings of kiddie soccer teams; priceless and worthless at the same time.

Winning a non-DA surf cup flight is 'the Best of, The Rest' of clubs not at USYS Nats or Silverlakes. Basically claiming a title at the Watered down wanna be showcase marketing dog n pony show. Nice.

Next.

Comment

Internet website rankings of kiddie soccer teams; priceless and worthless at the same time.

Winning a non-DA surf cup flight is 'the Best of, The Rest' of clubs not at USYS Nats or Silverlakes. Basically claiming a title at the Watered down wanna be showcase marketing dog n pony show. Nice.

Next.
              Quit pokin' the pup and accept it: Again Nationally ranked #3 and surf cup champion CU 03g!

Comment

Next.
                LOL, everyone but you knows GDA is a joke. Clear the Warts from your eyes. ECNL is top level in USA, this fight is way over. All top clubs in ECNL or on their way next year. The Nationally ECNL ranked #3 Surf Cup Champion CU 03g Team is a fun team. Thorns GDA I'm sure is good and the GPS team is great also.
                Be honest please, Indie Chickas are not even in ECNL and ECNL rankings are what I was referring too. No other ranking would be relevant to the #3 Nationally ranked and Surf Cup Champion CU 03g team. :)))

Comment

LOL, everyone but you knows GDA is a joke. Clear the Warts from your eyes. ECNL is top level in USA, this fight is way over. All top clubs in ECNL or on their way next year. The Nationally ECNL ranked #3 Surf Cup Champion CU 03g Team is a fun team. Thorns GDA I'm sure is good and the GPS team is great also.
                  Be honest please, Indie Chickas are not even in ECNL and ECNL rankings are what I was referring too. No other ranking would be relevant to the #3 Nationally ranked and Surf Cup Champion CU 03g team. :)))
                  US Club did have many of the top girls club teams in their ECNL platform prior to 2017-18.

US Soccer DA for Girls gutted the US Club league of nearly every single one of their treasured top clubs in one fell swoop, turning what remains in the US Club ecnl into a parity ridden league where former bottom feeders like (CU) instantly became competitive in their decimated Northwest/Coast/Mountain/Pacific division.

I have no love for the DA boys or girls in our town, much like our local clubs boys or girls they have no seat at the table in any national context.

One must remember these devotees preaching their self ascribed 'national' ranking rants are the same people that spend thousands and thousands annually on airline travel/lodging just to play teams that resemble a club within 10 minute drive.

BTW, US Club ecnl platform offers no rankings but does offer to it's small membership an end of season group showcasing event with very cute names for each. Which is really special and makes them #1 in my book, not #3.

Comment

I believed a cu coach once then I found out they lie.

Comment

Jesuit girls are racking up the monster wins led by a Crossfire Premier senior (Ecnl to gda to back to hs play) and a bunch of Crossfire United ecnl players and gps03 players. The u19 gda team also has some excellent players. No one can deny that cu03, gps03 and gda00/01 are all top teams in our state. It looks silly to bash any of those teams. Enjoy whatever team your dds are on and support all Oregon teams. They don’t even play each other so who cares!

Comment

Jesuit girls are racking up the monster wins led by a Crossfire Premier senior (Ecnl to gda to back to hs play) and a bunch of Crossfire United ecnl players and gps03 players. The u19 gda team also has some excellent players. No one can deny that cu03, gps03 and gda00/01 are all top teams in our state. It looks silly to bash any of those teams. Enjoy whatever team your dds are on and support all Oregon teams. They don’t even play each other so who cares!
                        Are the Jesuit girls the gps kids that are moving? I don’t blame them. At least they will be seen by college coaches.

Comment

GPS will be closing doors end of fall season. I guess by doors I mean the owners garage door at his house
                          The doors always close on whatever this owner has.

Comment

Is "GPS closing their doors after fall season" conjecture or do you have actual knowledge that it's happening? I suspect I know which but I am definitely curious.

Comment

Is "GPS closing their doors after fall season" conjecture or do you have actual knowledge that it's happening? I suspect I know which but I am definitely curious.
                              The demise of this team has been predicted for 4 straight years. Be careful what you accept as truth on an anonymous forum filled with prideful, vengeful and plain crazy soccer parents.

Comment

You're right, but I assume the person making the claim was talking about the entire (such as it is) operation, not just the 03G. That's what I'm curious about.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X