Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is Sunrise- we are moving over to Prime. Th No half my daughters team is making the switch. At least the good half.
    Not happening. Why anyone would leave Sunrise for a startup to get crushed in ecnl games is beyond me. And to pay the $3k plus expenses, no thanks.

Comment

I predict FC Prime folds within 2 years.

Comment

I predict Pain!

Signed Clubber Lang

Comment

I second that! I give it a year and a half. What's the over under on TT? I think she bolts in a year

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

Exactly- last year I saw a lot of college coaches at state cup lower rounds. This year I’ve only seen 2- FAU and FIT. FAU was only there because his son was playing so he watched a girls game and left- it was Pinecrest though. Lots of college coaches going to Pensacola to watch the 01 girls but only because that club is non-stop on the phone getting colleges to come down. SC is becoming a joke.
              FAU coach was scouting because his team might play Pinecrest in the finals.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

Prime is going to field a better team than Boca/Weston did in Ecnl.

Comment

Prime is going to field a better team than Boca/Weston did in Ecnl.
                    What a goal to strive for! Let's produce a team that is better than the 2 worst teams in the SE ECNL. Aim high FC Prime. A turd is still a turd, even if you call it something else.

Comment

What a goal to strive for! Let's produce a team that is better than the 2 worst teams in the SE ECNL. Aim high FC Prime. A turd is still a turd, even if you call it something else.
                      In case you weren’t aware... people dont go ECNL or GDA to win leagues or showcases... they go to get exposure to college coaches.. period !

Comment

In case you weren’t aware... people dont go ECNL or GDA to win leagues or showcases... they go to get exposure to college coaches.. period !
                        Yeah, how did that work out for Weston and BU? Solid list of college commitments, right? All top schools? Or do only the worst college programs watch the worst ECNL and GDA teams?

Comment

Yeah, how did that work out for Weston and BU? Solid list of college commitments, right? All top schools? Or do only the worst college programs watch the worst ECNL and GDA teams?
                          Not sure about Boca but Weston's 02/01 team most of the players have committed to D1 schools and the 00/99 team is 50/50 with D1 and D2 commits. You shouldn't comment unless you have a clue.

Comment

Not sure about Boca but Weston's 02/01 team most of the players have committed to D1 schools and the 00/99 team is 50/50 with D1 and D2 commits. You shouldn't comment unless you have a clue.
                            I am not sure where you get this from but this is 100% false. Get your facts straight.

Comment

If I remember correctly, that Weston 01/02 team was represented by a boys team against Tophat.

Hmmmm, can you really call yourself a team if you cant field one???

Comment

You sound a little upset, almost seems like your daughter was not included in the group that is good enough to go to play at Prime.
                                You ever think maybe you are the reason they have to leave, so that they can play with higher caliber players.
                                Higher caliber players at Prime? Do they even have players? Bwaaaaaaa

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X