Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s what Fox will tell ya.They'll also say Reagan was the best president ever even if he did allow 270 Marines to be murdered and even if he did have 300 indictments in his Administration and and and wait for it ——The debt tripled in his term under his Reaganomics plan when he reduced Taxs.

We have a President now that has qualified for two of the worst blunders in Reagan’s term.
    I’m Waiting for the 3rd shoe to drop when he’ll be responsible for countless American bodies.

Should be a good spin from Fukkkks and friends.
    so you wish for Americans to die?
    true POS you are

Comment

true POS you are
      Trump will get us into another war soon enough. I have a kid in the military. Recruitment across all the branches is down because people are worried, even the Reserves and National Guard.

Comment

true POS you are
        Did you even care about the 5,000 soldiers killed in combat this past 15 years? (Started with Bush a Republican) Do you even care that the poster brought up 270 Marines that was mudered by a truck driven terrorist ? (Under Reagan & Bush Republicans)

Of course you don’t , you’re only concerned that your FukTART messiah is being bashed daily of negative news. The true Pos is you . At least the poster recognizes our past mistakes and don’t want it to happen again.

Comment

Did you even care about the 5,000 soldiers killed in combat this past 15 years? (Started with Bush a Republican) Do you even care that the poster brought up 270 Marines that was mudered by a truck driven terrorist ? (Under Reagan & Bush Republicans)

Of course you don’t , you’re only concerned that your FukTART messiah is being bashed daily of negative news. The true Pos is you . At least the poster recognizes our past mistakes and don’t want it to happen again.
          How many died in world war 1 or 2?

Anyway...more importantly, jello pudding pop boy is going to finish his life in the pen.... couldn’t be happier for him

Comment

How many died in world war 1 or 2?

Anyway...more importantly, jello pudding pop boy is going to finish his life in the pen.... couldn’t be happier for him
            W1 or W2 was not a lie. Germany was a credible threat to the world. Please stop embarrassing yourself ..... FukTART already did this on Fukkkkk & Friends this morning.

Being in the Trump camp Is a cult and a Cult following always end up bad.

Comment

W1 or W2 was not a lie. Germany was a credible threat to the world. Please stop embarrassing yourself ..... FukTART already did this on Fukkkkk & Friends this morning.

Being in the Trump camp Is a cult and a Cult following always end up bad.
              Trump just delivered to you a declaration of peace on the Korean Peninsula and the potential to avoid a nuke war. Us citizens in Hawaii and Guam will be safer as well as the brave 26k us military serving on the Korean Peninsula. Reduction of 1.5b a year potentially. I guess in you Ming, Kim is not a real threat, neither is a nuke Iran, an Assad who uses chem warfare against women and children, etc.

Sooner or later, you will have to agree that the results are worth the means.

Who wants to go back to the Barry way and draw lines that aren’t enforced and bribe dictators with cash payoffs for temp relief of pressure only to see a return of the threat or the continued shake down

Comment

NK's nuclear testing site collapsed, basically from over use, and shortly after NK suddenly got really eager to talk. China and SK also heavily involved in getting NK to cooperate. Trump's involvement was bullying, the majority was actual diplomacy.

Comment

NK's nuclear testing site collapsed, basically from over use, and shortly after NK suddenly got really eager to talk. China and SK also heavily involved in getting NK to cooperate. Trump's involvement was bullying, the majority was actual diplomacy.
                  that's like saying barry got Bin Laden.......he was just the guy in office when what the republican leadership put in motion years before came to fruition.

Comment

history will record it as a trump accomplishment as it should be
                    signed,
                    The democrat who is not a hater

Comment

Trump just delivered to you a declaration of peace on the Korean Peninsula and the potential to avoid a nuke war. Us citizens in Hawaii and Guam will be safer as well as the brave 26k us military serving on the Korean Peninsula. Reduction of 1.5b a year potentially. I guess in you Ming, Kim is not a real threat, neither is a nuke Iran, an Assad who uses chem warfare against women and children, etc.

Who wants to go back to the Barry way and draw lines that aren’t enforced and bribe dictators with cash payoffs for temp relief of pressure only to see a return of the threat or the continued shake down
                      keep draining the swamp.....finding out more about policies in place since the muslim was in office

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/polit...ien/index.html

Comment

You need some type of success so badly for FukTARD you’ll take a Ham & Cheese sandwich over steak ——- fat guy Kim & the Chinese are playing FukTARD wanting to slow the Rhetoric down till Trump is removed from power by impeachment or elections 2-6 years from now .

What did Trump do? Kim mentally ill was not firing off missiles like a lunatic before Trump
                        Came in power he only stepped on the gas because of Trump...tell me something with substance.

FYI don’t reply about some papers the guy signed this morning because his father did something similar. So let’s see if Kim dismantles ALL his toys , if not then nothing accomplished.

Comment

I don’t care if Trump does something good , I still want him impeached and I hope all the Republican voters get arthritis in their F- ing fingers so they can never vote again.

Nuff said.

Comment

I don’t care if Trump does something good , I still want him impeached and I hope all the Republican voters get arthritis in their F- ing fingers so they can never vote again.

Nuff said.

Real Patriot there, ain't ya'?

Advocate one single-voice for all? Hmmm....where have I heard that before?

Comment

Nuff said.
                              At least thats honest - obvious but honest
                              Must suck to be that miserable

Comment

You need some type of success so badly for FukTARD you’ll take a Ham & Cheese sandwich over steak ——- fat guy Kim & the Chinese are playing FukTARD wanting to slow the Rhetoric down till Trump is removed from power by impeachment or elections 2-6 years from now .

What did Trump do? Kim mentally ill was not firing off missiles like a lunatic before Trump
                                Came in power he only stepped on the gas because of Trump...tell me something with substance.

FYI don’t reply about some papers the guy signed this morning because his father did something similar. So let’s see if Kim dismantles ALL his toys , if not then nothing accomplished.
                                Kim got handled by trump- he never worried about Obama
                                All he had to do was twitch and Obama gave him anything he wanted- appeasment at the chamberlin level
                                If it was so easy to end a 60 year old war why didnt it get done by Obama ? China certainly played a part , Trump thanked the Chinese, but China also realised with Trump not going away the Norks were bad for business
                                If clinton got elected everything would have stayed the same as it had been

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X