Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any club ever win a FYSA state title in Southwest Florida?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough mates.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

cough mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I completely agree with everything this parent has said. If you truly want to play competitive soccer these clubs don't provide it. And if you want to develop your children technically these clubs don't provide it. Which is why we did what the poster suggested. We moved on to the East Coast for our child who is very good. Yes its a drive but it is so worth it. And for the people who will write nasty things about it. I'd rather get better training, better competition and a brighter future for my child. Drive doesn't bother me, I'd do anything for my kid to have a chance to succeed. Here they have little chance of that. For my other not so good player, we are considering having them play Optomist next year because the amount we paid this year for what he got from the club is kind of ridiculous. He's not ultra competitive but just likes to play so I'm thinking I'll save somewhere in the ballpark of $900 after fees and a new uniform.

Posts out here continue with the bashing of clubs which makes you all look juvenile. I've been around Azzurrii and Fire and had issues with both clubs and the people therein. Some are good people at the clubs others not so much. But every club is going to have those issues and every club is going to have past. No club is free of past, current or future wrongdoings. They all, in some way shape or form, are doing inappropriate things from stealing money, verbally attacking parents, behavior with children, etc. You are naïve to think they are not. This is a business after all and people have livelihoods with which they need to paid. This was never about the children. Which is why parents need to stop thinking there club is looking out for them and focus on your child, what they want and need. Don't expect the club to handle it for you. They won't, they simply don't care. So Azzurrii stop acting like your better than everybody else and Fire is dirty cuz you are too, Fire stop attacking like you're squeaky clean with your not-for profit open records cuz we adults know how the world works. Just leave each other alone and do your own thing. Both of you will continue to exists but neither of you will ever be relevant on any stage bigger than this area.
        This is an excellent post! I agree 100%!

Comment

I completely agree with everything this parent has said. If you truly want to play competitive soccer these clubs don't provide it. And if you want to develop your children technically these clubs don't provide it. Which is why we did what the poster suggested. We moved on to the East Coast for our child who is very good. Yes its a drive but it is so worth it. And for the people who will write nasty things about it. I'd rather get better training, better competition and a brighter future for my child. Drive doesn't bother me, I'd do anything for my kid to have a chance to succeed. Here they have little chance of that. For my other not so good player, we are considering having them play Optomist next year because the amount we paid this year for what he got from the club is kind of ridiculous. He's not ultra competitive but just likes to play so I'm thinking I'll save somewhere in the ballpark of $900 after fees and a new uniform.

Posts out here continue with the bashing of clubs which makes you all look juvenile. I've been around Azzurrii and Fire and had issues with both clubs and the people therein. Some are good people at the clubs others not so much. But every club is going to have those issues and every club is going to have past. No club is free of past, current or future wrongdoings. They all, in some way shape or form, are doing inappropriate things from stealing money, verbally attacking parents, behavior with children, etc. You are naïve to think they are not. This is a business after all and people have livelihoods with which they need to paid. This was never about the children. Which is why parents need to stop thinking there club is looking out for them and focus on your child, what they want and need. Don't expect the club to handle it for you. They won't, they simply don't care. So Azzurrii stop acting like your better than everybody else and Fire is dirty cuz you are too, Fire stop attacking like you're squeaky clean with your not-for profit open records cuz we adults know how the world works. Just leave each other alone and do your own thing. Both of you will continue to exists but neither of you will ever be relevant on any stage bigger than this area.
          You may want to read the What we learned thread. If your kid is as good as you say, leave the US now. Otherwise enjoy your kids!

Comment

This is an excellent post! I agree 100%!
            stop answering your own post....not very witty.

Comment

Hey doofus ....stop trying to determine who responds to someone's post ...pretty dumb...you got this one wrong ...maybe if you keep investigating each thread you will get the next one right. Good luck.

Comment

They didn't answer their own post because it was my post. Contribute by actually providing insightful commentary on the subjects be discussed otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Comment

They didn't answer their own post because it was my post. Contribute by actually providing insightful commentary on the subjects be discussed otherwise keep your mouth shut.
                  Keep talking to yourself............MORON

Comment

You may want to read the What we learned thread. If your kid is as good as you say, leave the US now. Otherwise enjoy your kids!
                    Good one.

Comment

Good one.
                      Our guys are all ridiculous. The parent that says they have a kid in both, but actually their kid plays for GPS trying to stir things up.

No club in SWFL is good. No club in Florida is good. No club in the damn US is good. Go look at the rest of the threads. People are bashing everyone and every club. Nothing is perfect. The only thing you can do is find the right fit for you personally. If you live in Collier, but aren’t competitive, it’s Optimist Club. Lee, it’s LCYS, NFM, or Cape.

If you are competitive, go find the right team/coach for you. Look at how many teams/players leav each club hating their experience, but then the age group up loves it. You might even be on a great team, but not play at all. If you enjoy the training, maybe stick it out. If you would rather your son/daughter play, maybe find another club or playoff or second team.

Stop complaining trying to boast our chest. It’s more than likely 4 people posting all of this.

Comment

Our guys are all ridiculous. The parent that says they have a kid in both, but actually their kid plays for GPS trying to stir things up.

No club in SWFL is good. No club in Florida is good. No club in the damn US is good. Go look at the rest of the threads. People are bashing everyone and every club. Nothing is perfect. The only thing you can do is find the right fit for you personally. If you live in Collier, but aren’t competitive, it’s Optimist Club. Lee, it’s LCYS, NFM, or Cape.

If you are competitive, go find the right team/coach for you. Look at how many teams/players leav each club hating their experience, but then the age group up loves it. You might even be on a great team, but not play at all. If you enjoy the training, maybe stick it out. If you would rather your son/daughter play, maybe find another club or playoff or second team.

Stop complaining trying to boast our chest. It’s more than likely 4 people posting all of this.
                        Wow, someone posted a normal post not bashing and without favoritism? Can’t wait to see this one get bashed as well, but I do agree. I just wish clubs in SWFL could unite to do this instead. Too many egos.

Comment

cough lads.

Comment

Keep talking to yourself............MORON
                            Is this the Fire guy. Do you realize that this thread has over 5,000 views. Do you actually think that none of them are posting?

Comment

Is he on your club?

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              what if they FIRED guys out of SMOKING CANNON BALL RUN$tripLACE threading quiltAPES?!

what if KIDS are put on NEW$HOT REGIMEN smoking HOT COAL$pin CAMPERS FIRE$hot?!

what if IDENTICAL TWIN BABIES get new FORMULA smoke MATCH BOX CAR$wing diapers?!

what if SHAWmen$TRIPlough smoking FIELDSpun WILD STREAMix FARM$witch BEN$witch?!

what if OLDrug COULTERash BENDrug$HIPlows smoked BLAZING SADLER$hip TABLE$hop?!

what if YOGURT$lip smoke CUSTARD PIEShow GOURMET COOKIES are smoking in OVENS?!

DARK LOFT$winger smokey FUTON grip SOFA KING CROW racing SCARE CROW & TIN MAN.
                              Hey does this guy do the record keeping at the Fire?

Comment

cough lads.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X