Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf/united da u14 players going next year

Where are the surf/united da u14 players going next year for da bu?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where ever they want to go, if they do not make a DA can go back to their original club or maybe drink the Pre-academy cool aid at a DA

Comment

They will go straight to professional

Comment

Where ever they want to go, if they do not make a DA can go back to their original club or maybe drink the Pre-academy cool aid at a DA
        what club their club only goes up to u14?

Comment

what club their club only goes up to u14?
          Again which ever one they want to. Not really up to me. That is the plan of having more Academies at younger ages than they have at older, get more players in the system and then weed them out as they get older. Only the best will move up the ladder, the rest find a good team playing in a good league and keep working until tryouts next year.

Comment

Again which ever one they want to. Not really up to me. That is the plan of having more Academies at younger ages than they have at older, get more players in the system and then weed them out as they get older. Only the best will move up the ladder, the rest find a good team playing in a good league and keep working until tryouts next year.
            Also I am guessing you were given the impression they would get the next age group and you could just stay there?

Comment

Also I am guessing you were given the impression they would get the next age group and you could just stay there?
              no just wondering what their options are Bu looks like only one.Weston is too far. I would think 3-4 kids will be able to make Bu academy next year the rest play at a good club team in area. What are the other options?

Comment

Best will go to Weston, next tier to BU, the ones that don't end up there..back to their hometown clubs.

Comment

All well and good except the closest club for these kids is BU. Think we all know what the problem with that is. The best talent has no desire to carry on there.

Comment

All well and good except the closest club for these kids is BU. Think we all know what the problem with that is. The best talent has no desire to carry on there.
                    To me unless the kid is just an absolute beast, he can get where he wants to without the DA.
                    DA has put a hurting on other 04 teams in the area as you have BU and Surf not that far apart and they all wont make one DA. Not many can make the drive to Weston. Look for a team that is in a good league. Dont base it on gotsoccer. You can have 10,000 points playing in junk leagues and tournaments. I think in the same general area Gardens played FSPL this year but they wont next as they got hammered in state cup. Wellington played NPL where they struggled but they will be in that league again next year as NPL accepts entire clubs not just teams like FSPL. North I am not sure, I am sure Petrov is trying to put a team together in this age.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

no just wondering what their options are Bu looks like only one.Weston is too far. I would think 3-4 kids will be able to make Bu academy next year the rest play at a good club team in area. What are the other options?
                        Only 3/4 are good enough for BU. Are you kidding me? If you got money, they will take you.

Comment

Only 3/4 are good enough for BU. Are you kidding me? If you got money, they will take you.
                          Yes!! Weston likes deep pockets also. Will sell DA and then slide down to Black or White teams.
                          Proceed with caution

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X