X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said
    You are right. My daughter is leaving after State Cup to join. FC Prime so it really doesn’t matter. She’ll be playing ECNL after this.

Comment

Because we play elite teams in top tier tournaments. We challenge ourselves. Playing lower rec level teams isn’t our thing.

Does Sunrise have girls DA or ECNL?

Comment

Everyone is a hater because their kid can’t play for Sunrise. We are the best. All the college coaches want our players. The rest of you SUCK. Always have always will. Gulf Coast? Who is that? We actually have to play some stupid imbreds prior to moving on? Good luck playing a real team playing real soccer.

This has to be funniest **** ever. Here comes a DAD/MOM calling players from the Panhandle imbreds. However, their 00G has two players who are from the panhandle. Talk about hypocrites.

Comment

This has to be funniest **** ever. Here comes a DAD/MOM calling players from the Panhandle imbreds. However, their 00G has two players who are from the panhandle. Talk about hypocrites.
          The Fernandez sisters? They will roster and play with anyone. LOL

Comment

Not bad predictions...I was 12 out of 16
            I chose Fesa over Chargers because i thought Fesa would have added ECNL and if they did they were invisible on the field. I watched that game as i thought it would be a good battle and it was. The rest was a toss up

Now that the next round is posted let;s continue with the predictions

Pinecrest over FKK - EASY
            Texans over Space Coast but this is a tough one - maybe a 2-1
            TBU over Jacksonville - 3-1
            TBU over Chargers but this is another very close game 1-1 and TBU in OT
            Lee County over Indialantic - It looks like they easily beat them in FSPL
            Boca over Wesley Chapel - EASY
            Warner over Sunrise - Tough Battle of the physical teams but Warner has the best forward
            Lakeland over Miami Lakes and this is only because i know someone from Lakeland !!!
            Of course FYSA had to change their match ups after they posted the original schedule...
            Weird how some teams have it easier now

TBU Premier over Wesley Chapel - Beat them in FSPL 5-0 so i go with TBU

TBU Elite vs Lee County - Another tough one for TBU elite - trading the Chargers for Lee County is not a better draw- Teams tied 1 - 1 in FSPL - TBU in OT

Clearwater Chargers over Indialantic - Pretty even match up even though the Chargers beat Indialantic in FSPL 2-1

Boca over Armada - Jacksonville traded TBU Premier for Team Boca..no much more blessings for them - still losing by much

Warner over Space Coast - Apparently the very good forward from Warner is injured...I still see Warner go through though

Miami Lakes over FKK - Dont know either teams so just guessing ML will win!!

Pinecrest over Lakeland - Lakeland had something to say until they got spanked during their last game 7-0 against Warner so i see another spanking

Finally Texans over Sunrise - I read a lot of trash talking on this thread from the Sunrise parents but i think it's just that a lot of hot air. Will see if i am wrong but i see a 2-1 for the panhandle players

Comment

Of course FYSA had to change their match ups after they posted the original schedule...

TBU Elite vs Lee County - Another tough one for TBU elite - trading the Chargers for Lee County is not a better draw- Teams tied 1 - 1 in FSPL - TBU in OT

Clearwater Chargers over Indialantic - Pretty even match up even though the Chargers beat Indialantic in FSPL 2-1

Boca over Armada - Jacksonville traded TBU Premier for Team Boca..no much more blessings for them - still losing by much

Warner over Space Coast - Apparently the very good forward from Warner is injured...I still see Warner go through though

Pinecrest over Lakeland - Lakeland had something to say until they got spanked during their last game 7-0 against Warner so i see another spanking

Finally Texans over Sunrise - I read a lot of trash talking on this thread from the Sunrise parents but i think it's just that a lot of hot air. Will see if i am wrong but i see a 2-1 for the panhandle players
              I think you nailed them all except Warner vs Space Coast. If Warner’s striker plays- they win. If not they lose.

Comment

Does Sunrise have girls DA or ECNL?
                No- but a lot of our team is leaving for FC Prime after this season for ECNL and real coaching.

Comment

I think you nailed them all except Warner vs Space Coast. If Warner’s striker plays- they win. If not they lose.
                  Dude- you are losing it. That girl is just sped and no skill. She can’t play against good defenders. Space Coast will make her look like a fool.

Comment

There’s no way the panhandle inbreds can beat a REAL TEAM. I don’t care if we play kick ball or possess like Barcelona, Sunrise going all the way! 3-1 loss is the best case scenario for those hicks.

Comment

There’s no way the panhandle inbreds can beat a REAL TEAM. I don’t care if we play kick ball or possess like Barcelona, Sunrise going all the way! 3-1 loss is the best case scenario for those hicks.
                      Even though I know your just trying to stir it up. Those comments are exactly whar I'd except from parents who tell their kids from the sideline to hurt players.

Comment

Even though I know your just trying to stir it up. Those comments are exactly whar I'd except from parents who tell their kids from the sideline to hurt players.
                        Our daughter plays for another team down in SF and half of those girls are all leaving to play with FC Prime. Most of them can’t stand the coach anyways

Comment

Our daughter plays for another team down in SF and half of those girls are all leaving to play with FC Prime. Most of them can’t stand the coach anyways
                          Remember, you have to make the team! There are only a certain amount of spots and with “all” the girls going to prime. Remember you have to tryout and hopefully make the cut, and if not, what are you going to do then?!

Comment

Remember, you have to make the team! There are only a certain amount of spots and with “all” the girls going to prime. Remember you have to tryout and hopefully make the cut, and if not, what are you going to do then?!
                            I guess your daughter wasn’t invited over

Comment

Are you trying to suggest that Sunrise tries to hurt players?

Comment

Are you trying to suggest that Sunrise tries to hurt players?
                                Fact, not a suggestion or inference.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X