• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of the 02 girls from Sting are moving over? I know we are

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nobody at Sunrise calls it sting. Give it a rest Alan, don't you get tired of being such a sneaky little biatch. Getting a little desperate aren't you?

Comment

Nice try Alan.

Comment

https://www.groupon.com/deals/parkla...serReferral_ma

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough lads.

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

cheers

Comment

Salud

Comment

Cheers & salud

Comment

Lots of chatter from b team parents at my club about trying out at prime. Can’t imagine bringing b team players to play ecnl games. Enjoy it!

Comment

Lots of chatter from b team parents at my club about trying out at prime. Can’t imagine bringing b team players to play ecnl games. Enjoy it!
                      U referring to Weston?

Comment

U referring to Weston?
                        Not weston

Comment

You won't be laughing when Prime becomes the preeminent club in Florida

Comment

It better. For 3k, I expect a lot of bragging rights at the water cooler. Any prototypes on the patch? It better fuking rock next the DA patch. Otherwise, we're not in. It's all about appearance. Am I right?

Comment

I am not laughing. Just an observation. I know at my club, most if not all the D1 team players are staying with the club or a few are planning to move to Weston for DA. I have heard no parents from D1 teams who plan to go to Prime. This is not to disparage Prime in any way. Just what I am hearing at my club. Now I will say that if these players do go to Weston for DA, that probably means that the players who are currently at Weston in DA could very well need a new place to play next year. I am sure they will give Prime a look.

Comment

I am not laughing. Just an observation. I know at my club, most if not all the D1 team players are staying with the club or a few are planning to move to Weston for DA. I have heard no parents from D1 teams who plan to go to Prime. This is not to disparage Prime in any way. Just what I am hearing at my club. Now I will say that if these players do go to Weston for DA, that probably means that the players who are currently at Weston in DA could very well need a new place to play next year. I am sure they will give Prime a look.
                                And I am pretty sure that most of the players who do show up for Prime tryouts from Weston, pines, Sunrise, etc are B team or low level A team players who aren’t getting the playing time they want. Just my opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X