Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Solution for our kids dealing with rising sea levels and climate change.
    And what do you need to use in order to create these new renewable energy resources? I'll give you a hint. Starts with O and ends with L.

See what 'I' did there?

Drill, baby, drill.

Comment

And what do you need to use in order to create these new renewable energy resources? I'll give you a hint. Starts with O and ends with L.

See what 'I' did there?

Drill, baby, drill.
      Yeah, you spewed b.s. out your ass! The U.S. became a net oil exporter in 2011 as a result of the fracking boom. Oil companies were fracking, sending the crude to Texas, refining it and shipping off to other countries where they could get a better price. We don't need to destroy Florida to develop renewable energy.

Comment

Yeah, you spewed b.s. out your ass! The U.S. became a net oil exporter in 2011 as a result of the fracking boom. Oil companies were fracking, sending the crude to Texas, refining it and shipping off to other countries where they could get a better price. We don't need to destroy Florida to develop renewable energy.
        Got it. We can destroy other states to build renewable energy in Florida.

Comment

No, we need to destroy our state to get oil. Get with the program.

Comment

Ask people in big fracking states what they think of the boom - they're having earthquakes and poisoned underground water sources. It's a terrible way to extract a small amount of oil. The planet is running out of oil. It isn't just about pollution and climate change but having sustainable and reliable energy sources. Another country to can't jack up the price on the sun or wind. Wars dont' cut off the supply of sun or wind either.

Comment

No, we need to destroy our state to get oil. Get with the program.
              Meh. who needs the pristine white beaches that fuel our economy?

Comment

Personally, I don't give a rats ass about other states. If the people who live there are dumb enough to put up with tap water that catches fire because there is so much methane dissolved in it that it becomes flammable, fires from drilling points that you can't extinguish, and earthquakes, all so they can make a couple bucks, they get what they deserve. We should not let it happen in Florida.

Comment

I think i might be a wacky right winger. I find renewables appealing. i suspect they might be cheaper, but I cannot figure out how to honestly compare. I know the planet is getting warmer at an alarming rate, but why is there 100% agreement among scientists? I like oil companies because they support infotainment news that is fun to watch. It is almost like a feel a comradery with people that dislike the left and i feel like i belong.

Comment

Trumpies for oil in the gulf

Trumpies for oil in the gulf! Yea! Headed your way Florida!

Comment

Personally, I don't give a rats ass about other states. If the people who live there are dumb enough to put up with tap water that catches fire because there is so much methane dissolved in it that it becomes flammable, fires from drilling points that you can't extinguish, and earthquakes, all so they can make a couple bucks, they get what they deserve. We should not let it happen in Florida.
                      Crack-head

Comment

Seriously

No one is going to let oil platforms off the shores florida.

Comment

what if CRIMINALS stick TONGUES in BUTT CHEEKS smoking ASHolden FLAMER$pot smoke?!

what if SMOKING GUMBYears chase WILDash USHERaids smoke BUTT$winger flies & fleas?!

what if FLOWER BEDrains smoking LEAD PENCIL SWAMP MONSTERash RAID$pun ASHE?1

what if LEADING MEN$trip smoke DOG$pit TRADE$hip TRAIN$hop model$TRIP plagues?!

what if smoking GAME$port PROFITaxes VICAR of CHRISTaped BANKSTER AS$centRIPlows?!

Comment

Where did that fake PhD go?

Comment

Budget cuts at the Russian troll farm

Comment

This is too funny!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X