• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you think that?
    CFC charges too much for too little that’s why

Comment

You do realize that trolls that are not from the teams are posting the stupid predictions to stir up fights, don't you?

Comment

You do realize that trolls that are not from the teams are posting the stupid predictions to stir up fights, don't you?
        Duh! We’re allowed to have our opinions of who is better y’all just can’t handle that we all know who’s good, who isn’t, and who just doesn’t deserve it!

Comment

Duh! We’re allowed to have our opinions of who is better y’all just can’t handle that we all know who’s good, who isn’t, and who just doesn’t deserve it!
          Crossfire has the same talent as CFC = 0

Comment

Crossfire has the same talent as CFC = 0
            Both teams have some talent. Depending on no help form ecnl players, CFC beats Crossfire 5-0, then CFC beats whoever they play in finals. Who wins the eugene - FC match?

Comment

Both teams have some talent. Depending on no help form ecnl players, CFC beats Crossfire 5-0, then CFC beats whoever they play in finals. Who wins the eugene - FC match?
              If the best in oysa premiere is CFC then clearly the talent is lacking in oregon! Holy cow

Comment

Crossfire will park the bus and win state cup over eugene in penalty kicks. You heard it hear first.
                Hawaii is really nice in June.

Comment

If the best in oysa premiere is CFC then clearly the talent is lacking in oregon! Holy cow
                  Agree that the level of soccer in Oregon in low. That said, CFC 02’s won State Cup at u11 and u13, while Eugene won at u12 and Wash Timbers at u14. After the birth year change, CFC won State Cup again at U16. CFC has been a finalist and a top 3 in league every year since u11. CFC 02/01 team has been a top team before and after GDA & ECNL.

Comment

Agree that the level of soccer in Oregon in low. That said, CFC 02’s won State Cup at u11 and u13, while Eugene won at u12 and Wash Timbers at u14. After the birth year change, CFC won State Cup again at U16. CFC has been a finalist and a top 3 in league every year since u11. CFC 02/01 team has been a top team before and after GDA & ECNL.
                    Still when you look at the level of talent the players possess it isn't better than Rec. That just means the competition is terrible. Kind of like the talent is too wide spread more than likely because of bad parents and politics.

Comment

Still when you look at the level of talent the players possess it isn't better than Rec. That just means the competition is terrible. Kind of like the talent is too wide spread more than likely because of bad parents and politics.
                      I saw FC Portland ECNL team player and it was depressing. Sad state of soccer in Oregon.

Comment

I saw FC Portland ECNL team player and it was depressing. Sad state of soccer in Oregon.
                        There are some good Fc portland ECNL players.

Comment

Can I just say how happy I am the weathers gonna be great this weekend! Good luck to all the teams playing, hope your weekend is great!

Comment

Can I just say how happy I am the weathers gonna be great this weekend! Good luck to all the teams playing, hope your weekend is great!
                            The weather was great today but hate to break it to you looks bad this weekend.

Comment

01 girls

Troll alert, Troll alert.

Comment

Congratulations to CFC and Eugene advancing this weekend. You're both greatly talented teams and I hear Eugene already is going to Hawaii so it's a win win for both. My dd doesn't play on either team but I think it's time people stop stirring the pot. Both Oregon teams and both have great girls on each! Be proud because you never give up and people like myself know how much you care about your players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X