Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Oregon

Congrats to the 03G team with a ticket punch to Nationals. Good luck in Texas ladies. Do Oregon proud. https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/40-of-...-frisco-texas/

I like the thread with the skull in the title better.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Congrats to the 03G team with a ticket punch to Nationals. Good luck in Texas ladies. Do Oregon proud. https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/40-of-...-frisco-texas/
      Congratulations to this Oregon team for going to Nationals! Good luck!

Comment

I like the thread with the skull in the title better.
        We can't always get what we want 😬

Comment

You had to start a whole new thread for this? This is why people don’t like your team. And before you tell me you don’t care ask yourself why you needed to come on here and promote your team in the first place. Try being humble and thankful and enjoying your success. I realize those may be difficult concepts for you.

Comment

I started it and it’s not my kids team or club but whatever.
            Just saw the announcement and thought it was cool since a lot of Oregon teams don’t get that far.

Comment

I would have wagered that this thread was not from a GPS parent. Thanks for your efforts in recognizing the accomplishments of the GPS 03 team. They earned it. My kid doesn't play there either, but that probably won't stop accusations that she does.

Comment

I would have wagered that this thread was not from a GPS parent. Thanks for your efforts in recognizing the accomplishments of the GPS 03 team. They earned it. My kid doesn't play there either, but that probably won't stop accusations that she does.
                My dd does play on this team, I definitely didn't create the thread but don't think that because whoever did create it should be a reason not to like our team. There are plenty of threads centered around other teams too.

Comment

My dd does play on this team, I definitely didn't create the thread but don't think that because whoever did create it should be a reason not to like our team. There are plenty of threads centered around other teams too.
                  The thread is gps Oregon not a specific team. The original poster may have said congrats to the 03 group but that's not all it's about.

Comment

You had to start a whole new thread for this? This is why people don’t like your team. And before you tell me you don’t care ask yourself why you needed to come on here and promote your team in the first place. Try being humble and thankful and enjoying your success. I realize those may be difficult concepts for you.
                    Stick to the thread with the dead guy icon. This thread is for positivity. BYW, congrats to Wa Timbers 02 for their success. And the Salmon Creek teams. And any other team swimming upstream against the hate.

Comment

Stick to the thread with the dead guy icon. This thread is for positivity. BYW, congrats to Wa Timbers 02 for their success. And the Salmon Creek teams. And any other team swimming upstream against the hate.
                      This!!!! Cheering for those WA T 02s to go all the way!!!

Comment

Here’s to GPS - at least they are from our own state. Washington Timbers and the FCSC teams are from Washington. It’s the Oregon State Cup! Let’s go Oregon teams! I’m hoping an Oregon team wins every age group at Oregon State Cup and a Washington team wins every age group at Washington State Cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X