Nefc ss???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nefc ss???

What is going to happen with NEFC SS? Looks like there was a mass exodus from many of the teams including players and coaches. Will they survive down there? Merge with SC and build around the Taunton (new Forekicks) area?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is going to happen with NEFC SS? Looks like there was a mass exodus from many of the teams including players and coaches. Will they survive down there? Merge with SC and build around the Taunton (new Forekicks) area?
    NEFC is big enough that they can handle the turnover in players. They have a good group of new professional coaches now on the south shore and I think they will build the south shore back up pretty quickly. The new FK in Taunton will help by giving south shore and south coast teams a place to play and practice out of during the winter months. I don't see them merging any time soon though they would be able to form some pretty good teams if they did.

Comment

I don't see many NEFC in the MAPLE league. What happened?

Comment

I don't see many NEFC in the MAPLE league. What happened?
        Check NYNPL, RPL and NEP. Why would anyone want to play in MAPLE if you had these options. It's hard to call your team a premier team and charge 2-3x as much when you are playing town teams in MAPLE.

Comment

Check NYNPL, RPL and NEP. Why would anyone want to play in MAPLE if you had these options. It's hard to call your team a premier team and charge 2-3x as much when you are playing town teams in MAPLE.
          The my league is better than your league stuff is old and tired. Leagues don't make better soccer players, particularly at the younger ages. Training is what its all about. If you can get good training at a lower cost playing on the 'townie' team then why not do it? The big clubs that are looking to win to enhance business will always be open to the talented players no matter where they are developed.

Comment

Working...
          X