Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB coach fired?

Is it true that the girls varsity AB team revolted against their coach and got him fired?

Yes it’s true

Comment

Is this JB? What did he do? Will he still work for Stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Is this JB? What did he do? Will he still work for Stars?
        I also heard this rumor but thought it was just a rumor because it seemed so 100% implausible to me. Basically I heard from one of my daughters friends (which is why I dismissed it - 16 year olds reliable much?) he was just a normal stars coach, screaming at the kids all the time, making soccer miserable. So the team of girls went to the school board and asked for him to be fired. That team has several stars players on it. See why I figured it was balony??

And I can say “normal stars coach” cause my kid plays stars and her coach does indeed make soccer miserable.

Comment

JB IS A HORRIBLE SOCCER "COACH". I hesitate to call him a coach, because he doesn't actually coach anything.

Comment

JB IS A HORRIBLE SOCCER "COACH". I hesitate to call him a coach, because he doesn't actually coach anything.
            Is he still coaching for stars? If the rumor is true how does stars not take note of his firing because a WHOLE TEAM revolted? That’s a crazy story. I’d love confirmation from someone who knows for sure.

Comment

Who the hell knows, but a school board won't fire a coach because some teenage girls whine (or at least, they shouldn't). Going to the board means you tried the school's administration first and failed.

Comment

Little does JD know, he is trying to sabotage his program. There is no possible way anyone can be that bad of a coach unintentionally. New Jersey can have him back. He is a poison to youth soccer.

Comment

Wouldn’t trust the guy around and children. Guys a creep

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard a player or parent of a player who's played for him at Stars say anything good about him, including anything posted here.

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard a player or parent of a player who's played for him at Stars say anything good about him, including anything posted here.
                      Heard he has already lost a few of his 2007 players.

Comment

There are some great therapists that these coaches can go to.
                        However, let me start them off with one thought....

While you are coaching or leading, consider what it is that the person/people/children that you are coaching or leading think of you and what it is that you want them to think.

In the movie Monster Inc. the goal was to get energy from the kids. JP Sulley figured out that laughter and fun was far more successful than Randall Boggs' method of scaring the kids.

You might think that this post is pathetic, ridiculous and snow-flakey, but the moment the coach realizes how to get the most energy from his/her players and considers what the players see when they look at him/her, and how they want to be seen, that coach will be a far more effective coach.........it is as simple as that.

Comment

What happened when he coached at Natick a few years back? Lasted there only three seasons. He has bounced around quite a bit. Says a lot.

Comment

What happened when he coached at Natick a few years back? Lasted there only three seasons. He has bounced around quite a bit. Says a lot.
                            Ask the players and AD.

Comment

I also heard this rumor but thought it was just a rumor because it seemed so 100% implausible to me. Basically I heard from one of my daughters friends (which is why I dismissed it - 16 year olds reliable much?) he was just a normal stars coach, screaming at the kids all the time, making soccer miserable. So the team of girls went to the school board and asked for him to be fired. That team has several stars players on it. See why I figured it was balony??

And I can say “normal stars coach” cause my kid plays stars and her coach does indeed make soccer miserable.
                              This was Brought up over a year ago about his actions they were all dismissed....creepy guy
                              Was brushed off because people take it as an attack on Stars we shall see

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X