Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brevard Boys High School Soccer

Well, its finally here everyone! Who's the top team this year and will the district changes make a difference?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, its finally here everyone! Who's the top team this year and will the district changes make a difference?
    Melbourne is winning it again. Everyone else is beyond horrible.

Comment

talking-soccer.com

Coming from someone who has watched every team already I take it.

Comment

talking-soccer.com

Melbourne did not "win it" last year. They lost. In a down year in a county that always has at least 2-3 state final four teams, not one Brevard team made it. Melbourne will be near the top again as they always are, but the other strong Brevard programs will continue to re-build (just like Melbourne is doing). Based on higher level club team players, Melbourne HS probably has the most talent, but don't be so arrogant and dismissive. As it always does, it will come down to the few schools that have State Cup level coaches and enough state cup level players.

Comment

Melbourne did not "win it" last year. They lost. In a down year in a county that always has at least 2-3 state final four teams, not one Brevard team made it. Melbourne will be near the top again as they always are, but the other strong Brevard programs will continue to re-build (just like Melbourne is doing). Based on higher level club team players, Melbourne HS probably has the most talent, but don't be so arrogant and dismissive. As it always does, it will come down to the few schools that have State Cup level coaches and enough state cup level players.
          State Cup level players. Lol.

Comment

Asstronaut is full of ecnl players. No one will touch them.

Comment

State Cup level players. Lol.
              And just why do you find that funny? Is it because you think there are no good players in Brevard, or is it because your kid plays in DA or ECNL in an area that has those programs and you believe that makes you & your kid superior? Either way it is an indicator of your low intelligence.

Comment

That will be really inteesting to see. Where were these players last year? If I remember correctly they usually get 8-0’d. I hope it is somehow true. Would be nice to have a good team there.

Comment

That will be really inteesting to see. Where were these players last year? If I remember correctly they usually get 8-0’d. I hope it is somehow true. Would be nice to have a good team there.
                  That was most definitely a joke. As far as I know the highschool team with the most ecnl players is actually Titusville.

Comment

That was most definitely a joke. As far as I know the highschool team with the most ecnl players is actually Titusville.
                    I believe you are correct about that. Titusville has some good talent, a crappy local club, and Orlando is almost as easy to get to from Titusville as the better Brevard clubs, so they tend to send mor players to Orlando ECNL and DA. They have three ECNL players I am aware of. All three are pretty good players. May be a couple I don’t know about. Titusville HS has some really good younger players. Don’t know if they have enough to round it out for a deep play off run, but they will be one of the better Brevard HS teams for next two years. Also depends if they got a coach. That is usually a problem for them.

Comment

I believe you are correct about that. Titusville has some good talent, a crappy local club, and Orlando is almost as easy to get to from Titusville as the better Brevard clubs, so they tend to send mor players to Orlando ECNL and DA. They have three ECNL players I am aware of. All three are pretty good players. May be a couple I don’t know about. Titusville HS has some really good younger players. Don’t know if they have enough to round it out for a deep play off run, but they will be one of the better Brevard HS teams for next two years. Also depends if they got a coach. That is usually a problem for them.
                      Viera has no ecnl players somehow

Comment

Viera has no ecnl players somehow
                        Because they all play for space coast

Comment

You know viera won’t score much then

Comment

You know viera won’t score much then
                            But but but but we have lord Scotty Armstrong

Comment

Really who? Are we talking girls again?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X