ICE. Global Premier Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give the size and scope of GPS, one would assume NEFC are in prime position to reap the rewards of this gps mess, especially with the amount of satellites they have, very similar to gps.

Club soccer will never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Give the size and scope of GPS, one would assume NEFC are in prime position to reap the rewards of this gps mess, especially with the amount of satellites they have, very similar to gps.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Comment

I just ordered a black "ICE" jacket & hat.
        I will be hanging around GPS games with a camera.
        Just for fun.
        I like illegal aliens

Comment

What are you talking about? Lol.

Pro or Anti GPS ... makes no difference. Another club will come in, grab the players, throw some new coaches in there, charge a certain fee, some will end up loving their experience and others will hate it (same old, same old). I’m laughing at you people who are talking as if this is earth-shattering. I, for one, have been very happy with my kids’ experience with GPS. We’ve been lucky enough to have a few good/great coaches over the years (2 players). Was/Is it perfect? Absolutely not... but also lasted only 1 year year at another competitive club that was supposedly so much better... wrong! It wasn’t. So, things may or may not change up, etc.... but seriously get real if you are proclaiming that club soccer will never be the same. Haha. You must have u10 or younger kids... Or, you are a coach/parent/admin at NEFC. Relax, buddy.

Comment

I like illegal aliens
            What do you mean?
            It’s no fun being an illegal alien.

Comment

What do you mean?
              With all the racism, It's probably not that much fun being a legal alien either

Comment

What do you mean?
                There's an easy solution to rectify that.

Comment

What do you mean?
                  Just letting you know that at least one person got your obscure reference. :)

Comment

Just letting you know that at least one person got your obscure reference. :)
                    2 people....love Genesis :-)

Comment

NEFC and the Bolts are going to clean out GPS over the next 6-8 months. GPS will be toast come next spring.

Comment

NEFC and the Bolts are going to clean out GPS over the next 6-8 months. GPS will be toast come next spring.
                        Yup. Sure. Joke will be on you.

Comment

You mean to tell me that GPS isn't leaking players?

Comment

My son's Bolts team just signed 2 top GPS players. After watching them train a few times, they will do nicely to add quality at the bottom of our roster.

We hear from their parents that more will be leaving. GPS will be struggling to keep the floodgates closed.

You mean to tell me that GPS isn't leaking players?

Comment

This thread is pretty crazy, I for one hope this has all been fabricated.

Although my competitiveness soccer dad days are behind me (older son in college) I still have some skin in the game with my youngest son, although he is not the most skilled player by any means (league 2 level) he still plays the game and has a love for it.

I would hate to see any harsh sanctions be handed to GPS and truly hope they can continue fielding teams and providing opportunities on the field, I know this could potentially harm my son, even though we don’t play for GPS.

If the bases of this thread becomes true, my sons team would not have any other teams to play, as the league 2 he is playing in has 7 gps teams alone.

Comment

Who hopes a club goes out of business? A competitor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X