Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve seen many of your match reports, they used to be read out and laughed at in meetings and the amount of times I’ve seen “the difference?” is remarkable, so I know it’s you, you can’t hide here. You also are beginning to believe your own hype as the best recruiter in the state, you have signed a couple of town kids, well done. Anyway, it’s nearly 2, you have a bus to drive.
    Don’t be bitter that players flocked to Juve, TB and you were left with bad teams. Blame GPS not Juventus, they just know a good club and coach when they see one.

Comment

I’ve seen many of your match reports, they used to be read out and laughed at in meetings and the amount of times I’ve seen “the difference?” is remarkable, so I know it’s you, you can’t hide here. You also are beginning to believe your own hype as the best recruiter in the state, you have signed a couple of town kids, well done. Anyway, it’s nearly 2, you have a bus to drive.
      MH don’t be bitter, we know you got zero commission. You can always make it up by adding a few thousand to JH salary.

Here’s a thought, maybe you should work harder in trying to retain players, maybe you should spend time actually working then, just maybe, you will be rewarded with a little bit of commission. That’s the difference.

Comment

This is really embarrassing. Coaches and management from GPS & Juventus coming on here to bad mouth each other, on an anonymous forum. Tells you exactly the kind of people you are dealing with.

Ownership for both clubs need to reel their guys in, embarrassing.

Comment

This is really embarrassing. Coaches and management from GPS & Juventus coming on here to bad mouth each other, on an anonymous forum. Tells you exactly the kind of people you are dealing with.

Ownership for both clubs need to reel their guys in, embarrassing.
          Agreed, NEFC would welcome all players who get lost in this debacle.

Comment

Someone is trying to slam them on the CT board as well. It's a little obvious.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=159294

Comment

MH don’t be bitter, we know you got zero commission. You can always make it up by adding a few thousand to JH salary.

Here’s a thought, maybe you should work harder in trying to retain players, maybe you should spend time actually working then, just maybe, you will be rewarded with a little bit of commission. That’s the difference.
              Could you please tell us about your 2006 Girls record this season?

Comment

Could you please tell us about your 2006 Girls record this season?
                You Clearly are an ego driven maniac, who cares about 13 year old records?

Anyone who is involved in youth soccer should be focused on developing talent and not wins/losses etc.

Comment

What does this coach's day job have to do with anything? He's the best recruiter in the state and club soccer lives and dies by recruiting. As to his coaching, do his teams perform? Do his players develop? Yep, and his parents and players are loyal, so he must be doing something right.

So what's the issue, other than the legal issues you currently have because you're snake who broke the law to make more money. Personally, I'd rather deal with a grunt on the front lines of coaching than a money-grubbing snake of an corporate executive like you who happens to be in the business of coaching youth soccer. I've dealt with people like you my whole career. The difference? I don't sell my soul to get ahead and I can look my kids in the eye at night.

Tell me, when did it become OK to break the law in the name of making a dollar? That's right, it didn't, and the real killer is your business is kids. Tell me, did you even know you hired a coach who got pinched for a DUI at a tournament in NH when he was with another club? Do you even perform background checks and CORI's? I guess the kids come second to the money...
                  Hail to the bus driver,
                  bus driver, bus driver,
                  Hail to the bus driver,
                  bus driver-man
                  He screams and he cusses,
                  He rams other buses.
                  Hail to the bus driver,
                  bus driver-man.

Comment

You Clearly are an ego driven maniac, who cares about 13 year old records?

Anyone who is involved in youth soccer should be focused on developing talent and not wins/losses etc.
                    You called yourself the best recruiter in the state less than an hour ago? Cut the BS. You’re fooling no one!!!

Comment

I trust BG to coach my kid. I trust BG to drive my kid to and from school. I don't trust GPS coaches to tie my kid's boots... they would do it wrong and then blame the kid when she trips on the field.

Comment

I trust BG to coach my kid. I trust BG to drive my kid to and from school. I don't trust GPS coaches to tie my kid's boots... they would do it wrong and then blame the kid when she trips on the field.
                        Considering you are BG. I would hope so too

Comment

Global Premier Soccers HQ in Waltham was raided by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement on 10/8/2019. All laptops and phones (including the owners and executive members) were taken and after interviewing each coach present, everyone was asked to leave the building. Does anyone know if this is true? If so.....
                          1) what happens to the coaches on the wrong visa types?
                          2) will legacy also be investigated?
                          3) will their partner clubs be investigated?
                          4) will the owners be personally liable for fraud, if the above is correct?

If the above is true, it’s a sad, sad day for youth soccer
                          Shocking

Comment

I just ordered a black "ICE" jacket & hat.
                            I will be hanging around GPS games with a camera.
                            Just for fun.

Comment

I just ordered a black "ICE" jacket & hat.
                              I will be hanging around GPS games with a camera.
                              Just for fun.
                              oh ya, that sounds real fun. eye roll.

Comment

Heard from a source at the bolts that one of the top coaches at GPS has enquired about a role.

A sign of things to come given the uncertainty of the club moving forward?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X