Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 01-24-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You mean they all went to Eastern Florida right? I know that is where the best player in Brevard landed.
Can't speak about west shore but I recall 3 players from Mel high going d1.. reggie went to Jacksonville, Langdon went to wake forest and a 3rd went to UNF in Jacksonville do I think any are going pro, probably not. however (i'm not from Titusville) I do think KJ from Titusville is a special player and who knows how he's going to continue to develop. I think instead of being jealous of a player like that or being critical is ridiculous. But to say a player like him can't reach a certain level is just as silly as thinking all kids that play ECNL will.
Old 01-24-2020
Unregistered

Scores tonight I know Titusville beat Eau gallie 9-3
Old 01-24-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Scores tonight I know Titusville beat Eau gallie 9-3
Wow... thatís a slaughter. Guess JS and LS couldnít save EG
Old 01-24-2020
Unregistered

Melbourne 3-1 Rockledge
Old 01-24-2020
Unregistered

cocoa beach took it to Viera tonight Viera 4 Cocoa beach 1 but it was a much closer game than the score would suggest
Old 01-25-2020
Unregistered

Viera played most of the reserves ( only 4 or so players who either start or get significant playing time) and JV players the entire game
Old 01-25-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow... thatís a slaughter. Guess JS and LS couldnít save EG
by the looks of who scored goals I am going to assume that LS was man marking KJ. JS was probably up top and still doing his job. but there was no one left to deal with JP and JF
Old 01-25-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
by the looks of who scored goals I am going to assume that LS was man marking KJ. JS was probably up top and still doing his job. but there was no one left to deal with JP and JF
Actually nobody man marked him he basically just played midfield and kept on playing people through and then the chance he had to score he passed across the goal for a senior to score since it was their senior night
Old 01-25-2020
Unregistered

It didnít matter who was marking anyone - EG was outmanned and outmatched from the start. No one from EG were good enough to stop kids from Titusville. EG was overmatched and it was obvious that the game was above their level of play.
Old 01-25-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
It didnít matter who was marking anyone - EG was outmanned and outmatched from the start. No one from EG were good enough to stop kids from Titusville. EG was overmatched and it was obvious that the game was above their level of play.
and this is why no one likes Toothlessville because of dickhead comments like this.