Does he have a day job?
    Works in a gym

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Works in a gym
      been a lot of places Seacoast, stars, Weston, Natick, St. A's, Fitchburg

Comment

You people are obsessed

Comment

Bad news follow him around

Comment

You people are obsessed
            Its the hair

Comment

Its the hair
              You, sir, have won the internet for the day. Take a bow!

Comment

You, sir, have won the internet for the day. Take a bow!
                Round of applause!

Comment

Bad news follow him around
                  Not sure why people like this guy......screamer and a creeper

Comment

If you persist with bumping this thread every so often, that might change. Keep the anonymous internet smear campaign alive!

Comment

No one actually likes him. They put up with him.

Comment

No one actually likes him. They put up with him.
                        Too bad people have to "to put up with him" JD what do you see in him

Comment

I also heard this rumor but thought it was just a rumor because it seemed so 100% implausible to me. Basically I heard from one of my daughters friends (which is why I dismissed it - 16 year olds reliable much?) he was just a normal stars coach, screaming at the kids all the time, making soccer miserable. So the team of girls went to the school board and asked for him to be fired. That team has several stars players on it. See why I figured it was balony??

And I can say “normal stars coach” cause my kid plays stars and her coach does indeed make soccer miserable.
                          I can see why you f'ed up parents love these threads. You don't have the parental character to confront the coach or leave the team. You'd rather wait for a thread like this to condemn someone when in reality the one you should be condemning is looking right back at you in the mirror.

Comment

I can see why you f'ed up parents love these threads. You don't have the parental character to confront the coach or leave the team. You'd rather wait for a thread like this to condemn someone when in reality the one you should be condemning is looking right back at you in the mirror.
                            You are presumably a coach, maybe even JB himself, and you touch on some interesting points here. I’m sure anyone frequenting this site could be accused of some kind of personality flaw, but I don’t think it’s character behind why parents don’t “confront” coaches. As a coach, how many productive conversations have you ever had with an unhappy player and parent that turned things around and worked out for everyone? Have you ever retaliated against a player for engaging in such a discussion, either with playing time or how you treat the child? Those are the types of things that keep people from talking with coaches. The most chosen course is to play out a season quietly while seeking out a better fit. Long story short, it’s likely fear of making things worse for our child rather than character keeping us from a dialogue.

That brings up another point. It’s not 100%, but it’s pretty safe to assume those complaining most here are on the margins of the team or didn’t make the team. Ignore it. The (semi) sane one here do.

You coaches could be much better communicators. It’s rare to meet a parent of a player not getting much time that knows what their player needs to do to earn more time. Maybe you coaches should “confront” the players and parents with clear expectations and specific action plans.

Comment

Thanks for the input coach see around the pitch

Comment

coaching character flaw

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X