Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most days Biden can’t remember his own name. I think we are better off believing the anonymous poster. Heck, I think this anonymous poster is a better presidential candidate then either of the clowns we had to chose from.

BTW- I do agree with you about the governor. With months to plan, he can’t even figure out how to get the vaccine into peoples arms. We are way behind schedule and are throwing out multiple doses daily. He knows this thing would be under control by spring because he is an incompetent moron.
    not the poster but there are complaints that people make appointments for vaccinations then don't show up. After a certain period of time after defrosted vials have to be tossed. But now more will vaccinate anyone who happens to be around and wants it (a friend got it the other day this way). Better to get somebody vax'd even if they're not in the first priority groups rather than pitch it. It's a massive undertaking and some states are handling it better than others.

Comment

all you need to listen to is our governor daily and i think he would have a major disagreement with you. Heck Biden talks about the dark winter. Should i believe you or President Biden?
      Well, since I said basically what the Biden plan is it doesn’t matter who you believe. Biden is planning a million vaccinations a day for his first 100 days (which translates to roughly 40 million additional vaccinations by March 1. Fauci and others saying we can see a significant improvement in 6-8 weeks.

It is winter-nearly 4500 people died of covid yesterday. Additionally the life expectancy in 2030 decreased by nearly 3 years say current projections. That said, I only advocated waiting to see where we are in 2 months rather that pontificating now.

Comment

Sss and NE Surf going.
        Good for them for going. Covid in Mass is as bad as anywhere else in the country (despite our restrictions and universal masking). Nothing wrong with young healthy athletes traveling safely to play.

Comment

Life does not need to go on with a huge soccer tournament for kids
          Not necessary at all. End is in sight. Play in mass for a while and go to a tournament later.
          If you change "play in mass" to "play in the NE" i'm down with that though i'd admit showcases are a bit more important to recruiting age kids than you indicate above with your reference to soccer tournament for kids.

Comment

If you change "play in mass" to "play in the NE" i'm down with that though i'd admit showcases are a bit more important to recruiting age kids than you indicate above with your reference to soccer tournament for kids.
            They are not important then working together to rid ourselves of this virus. This unwillingness of people to fight back against this virus over youth soccer is mind boggling. Play it without traveling for a little while for Christ's sake.

Comment

They are not important then working together to rid ourselves of this virus. This unwillingness of people to fight back against this virus over youth soccer is mind boggling. Play it without traveling for a little while for Christ's sake.
              What is mind boggling is you not understanding that there is ZERO difference in "ridding ourselves of this" virus between the states that are doing random sacrifices and those that are masking in public and going about life.

It may be personally empowering for you to make some random sacrifices (though my bet is that you aren't sacrificing much at all) but they do nothing to "defeat covid."

Comment

Jeff cup is happening and teams are going. We’ve been in the middle of a pandemic for a year now. Life must go on.
                Ya and all you clowns all said the same thing last year and guess what JR......canceled eat it

Comment

Exact same conversation as ECNL Florida. eye-DENTI-kal.

People will go, and others will object. No one has an argument to change anyone else's mind.

My kid and I went to FL, and we were out of quarantine by Tues. Her HS friends are still in quarantine due to local exposure over the weekend.

Book your travel, limit interactions week before going, no team dinners and room hang-outs, get tested while down there, come back and quarantine for a day or two until negative result returned. Have fun, stay safe, play well.

Comment

What is mind boggling is you not understanding that there is ZERO difference in "ridding ourselves of this" virus between the states that are doing random sacrifices and those that are masking in public and going about life.

It may be personally empowering for you to make some random sacrifices (though my bet is that you aren't sacrificing much at all) but they do nothing to "defeat covid."
                    Well the time for listening to bull**** spewed on any manor of anonymous forums is over. It leads to **** shows like we all just witnessed and a pandemic **** show witnessed all year long. Find a reputable science based souource of information with some rigor regarding data and information obtained through the scientific method

Comment

People will go, and others will object. No one has an argument to change anyone else's mind.

My kid and I went to FL, and we were out of quarantine by Tues. Her HS friends are still in quarantine due to local exposure over the weekend.

Book your travel, limit interactions week before going, no team dinners and room hang-outs, get tested while down there, come back and quarantine for a day or two until negative result returned. Have fun, stay safe, play well.
                      Ecnl will not provide leadership so they can run their business and blame any problems on individual clubs and individuals. We have all seen this playbook.

Comment

Ecnl will not provide leadership so they can run their business and blame any problems on individual clubs and individuals. We have all seen this playbook.
                        And the colleges are complicit.

Comment

Well the time for listening to bull**** spewed on any manor of anonymous forums is over. It leads to **** shows like we all just witnessed and a pandemic **** show witnessed all year long. Find a reputable science based souource of information with some rigor regarding data and information obtained through the scientific method
                          Same to you. Looked at MA Dashboard and remove emotion and rhetoric. Use the scientific method and focus on the question the data begs us to ask: Why is COVID only killing people that were expected to die 3 years ago?

Comment

Same to you. Looked at MA Dashboard and remove emotion and rhetoric. Use the scientific method and focus on the question the data begs us to ask: Why is COVID only killing people that were expected to die 3 years ago?
                            Anyone that makes decisions about this based on you or me is a fool fool fool. Listen to someone with some scientific credibility and if indicate that some sacrifices are necessary in this fight then cry me a river.

Comment

So all the states that locked down, made people wear masks, shut down family gatherings must have very few to zero cases.... because those methods are very successful.

Comment

You may want to get tested again. That’s not how the incubation period works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X