Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wonder how many diapers joey has needed changed so far today?? Embarrassing!!! that the leader of the strongest country in the world wears diapers. YUK! I wonder if Jill changes his diapers or the staff does. Hey Jill...Joey go poopy again
    hey, if this takes us off of gay bashing for a day I'm all for it. This thread is insane. I guess there aren't any moderators after all. The title of this thread should change to some people on ts are sooooo intolerant and hate gay people.

Comment

Speaking of the clown, where is poor Barron going to play footy now?
      we know where poor Hunter is going to play now...in China. By the time his dad leaves office....in 6 months top.... Hunter will be a billionaire

Comment

we know where poor Hunter is going to play now...in China. By the time his dad leaves office....in 6 months top.... Hunter will be a billionaire
        does Joe count the kid Hunter had with the nasty stripper as 1 of hiss grand children? It's weird I get the idea that joe has no idea how many grandchildren he actually has. He always answers a different number when he talks about his grandchildren. Does he even remember their names? He must be so proud of Hunter and his stripper lover

Comment

Based on the gay bashing here, is coach Nick gay?
          "Based on the gay bashing here", is joe o'biden gay?

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm poster #200 on the craziest thread on ts! YES #200!!

Comment

"Based on the gay bashing here", is joe o'biden gay?
              if he is he wouldn't remember if he was. That's what dementia does to you.

Comment

this is the most amazing thread on ts. This is a must read by everyone on ts. You learn so much for the past week from this amazing thread. It is very, very impressive. The posters on this thread are top notch and very insightful. The off topics are not homophobe at all and the facts of this thread are well.... are. TS should be very proud of this thread. To the original poster keep up the great work. In my book you are a winner in life!

Comment

if he is he wouldn't remember if he was. That's what dementia does to you.
                  has dementia joe woken up yet? After all, he had a long day yesterday. My guess is that they let him sleep all day.

Comment

I must admit that while at work I come onto this crazy thread during my breaks and lunch to check out how crazy this thread has become. I really do not know what to say. I got to work at 7:00 and took a break at 10:15-I know taking my break to read ts-loser!- but anyway this thread is very bizarre to say the least. It's like a car crash that you can't take your eyes off of. I don't know what to make of this. I missed alot in 3 hours for sure. Looking forward to what the next 2 1/2 hours bring before my lunch. I'll be back..... why I don't know, but in my 3 years on ts this is by the the strangest thread I have ever read.

Comment

hey, if this takes us off of gay bashing for a day I'm all for it. This thread is insane. I guess there aren't any moderators after all. The title of this thread should change to some people on ts are sooooo intolerant and hate gay people.
                      I never thought I'd say this but thank you Joe Biden. You have single handedly stopped the gay bashing on this thread. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

this is the most amazing thread on ts. This is a must read by everyone on ts. You learn so much for the past week from this amazing thread. It is very, very impressive. The posters on this thread are top notch and very insightful. The off topics are not homophobe at all and the facts of this thread are well.... are. TS should be very proud of this thread. To the original poster keep up the great work. In my book you are a winner in life!
                        I fear you are showing early signs of dementia.

Comment

I fear you are showing early signs of dementia.
                          I try using that excuse on my husband all the time but he doesn't go for it. I actually feel bad for biden. The poor dude couldn't even tell you what day it is. He looked so weak and feeble yesterday. he really looks pathetic. In case he wants to know today is January 21st!

Comment

Today over Joe biden's watch over 8000 Americans have already died today from covid. WAY TO GO JOE!!!!! I thought things would change with you on board.

Comment

Today over Joe biden's watch over 8000 Americans have already died today from covid. WAY TO GO JOE!!!!! I thought things would change with you on board.
                              I have news for you buddy it's going to get much much worse under the biden administration.

Comment

I must admit that while at work I come onto this crazy thread during my breaks and lunch to check out how crazy this thread has become. I really do not know what to say. I got to work at 7:00 and took a break at 10:15-I know taking my break to read ts-loser!- but anyway this thread is very bizarre to say the least. It's like a car crash that you can't take your eyes off of. I don't know what to make of this. I missed alot in 3 hours for sure. Looking forward to what the next 2 1/2 hours bring before my lunch. I'll be back..... why I don't know, but in my 3 years on ts this is by the the strangest thread I have ever read.
                                my lunchime now Back on ts. I wouldn't expect anything less. On to the new President we go!! Round and round and who knows when this will end??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X