Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The irony here is that the private equity investor on a huge salary / huge dividend / huge payoff and someone who masterminded a huge industry fraud (why has no-be asked why ‘his’ company was the only soccer club to fold during covid) is still making money by selling a book that lemmings are masturbating over due to an uncontested version of “greed and corruption” just because you don’t like GPS.

Griffin is laughing all the way to the bank with every Amazon purchase.

He is a corporate fraud that has manufactured hero status “because it’s GPS.”
    Nobody needs to ask why GPS failed because their misdeeds were splashed all over the papers. Although after reading the book you could make a case that they would have folded even without massive immigration fraud. Even by club soccer standards they were total clowns.

Comment

A soccer club raided by US Government alphabet agencies? You really have to be scum for that to happen.

Comment

There are more revelations to come. Wait til parents learn that their children’s health was at risk. #vaccinations #immunizations

Comment

Nobody needs to ask why GPS failed because their misdeeds were splashed all over the papers. Although after reading the book you could make a case that they would have folded even without massive immigration fraud. Even by club soccer standards they were total clowns.
          but but but....they promised my daughter they would help her get a D-1 scholarship. How many parents believed that nonsense?

Comment

Let’s not forget they were ran in to the ground by MH & all during the clubs collapse he was bullish in denying the fact they were in trouble. Robbing parents of their hard earned cash and slandering any other club he could. Good riddance MH.

Comment

Let’s not forget they were ran in to the ground by MH & all during the clubs collapse he was bullish in denying the fact they were in trouble. Robbing parents of their hard earned cash and slandering any other club he could. Good riddance MH.
              They were "run into the ground" from the moment they were formed as a club.

Comment

but but but....they promised my daughter they would help her get a D-1 scholarship. How many parents believed that nonsense?
                Name and shame the coach? Few of the idiots promised me the same.

Comment

Name and shame the coach? Few of the idiots promised me the same.
                  AP promised me they were not under federal investigation and how did that turn out?

Comment

AP promised me they were not under federal investigation and how did that turn out?
                    What AP lying? Well that would be a first. Guy is biggest BS in youth soccer. Ps he reads this forum and replies so go **** yourself Andy

Comment

JB, PB, PB, AP, JC, and the rest of them all were part of a visa fraud and created fraudulent documents over and over. Children’s and coaches immunizations and vaccinations form were fakes. Even had a doctor sign them. Put our children at risk. I have known JB for 25 years wnd trusted him. I’m was a host family and he put coaches in my home with my wife and children when he knew th coaches weren’t here legally or immunized.

They all knew for years this was falling apart

Comment

GpS is gone. Let it go. Time to focus on Scorpions, the new garbage dump of youth soccer.

Comment

GPS was a cult that ended like all cults do. Now it’s just a sad soccer footnote. I wonder if all of those wacko parents moved on to Scientology.
                          GPS and Legacy were both cults. Check out Lehacy’s founder’s entrepreneurs united podcast. Another scam

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...133800536.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...outputType=amp

Comment

JB, PB, PB, AP, JC, and the rest of them all were part of a visa fraud and created fraudulent documents over and over. Children’s and coaches immunizations and vaccinations form were fakes. Even had a doctor sign them. Put our children at risk. I have known JB for 25 years wnd trusted him. I’m was a host family and he put coaches in my home with my wife and children when he knew th coaches weren’t here legally or immunized.

They all knew for years this was falling apart
                            PB Maine was kept on as the COO outrageous. Biggest cowboy of the lot.

Comment

PB Maine was kept on as the COO outrageous. Biggest cowboy of the lot.
                              I'm sure your wife enjoyed the coaches...

Comment

I'm sure your wife enjoyed the coaches...
                                Hope she did, at least someone learned something as my kid was worse after AP, PB et al coached my kid. Although at least I was entertained with the showmanship of AP, puts on a create show for parents. Worth my 3000-4000 to see him stroll about speaking in rhymes and with T-shirt that was too small for him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X