Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    class of 2025 will be allowed to finish at the high school they are at now.
    Nope, not how it works... the class of 2023 will be allowed to finish at BT. Everyone younger will need to be in an academy to stay there. The problem is you can't choose to start an academy as a junior so the 2024's who aren't already in an academy are forced to go to the new school. The class of 2025 could technically enter an academy next year but with as much as bt is over capacity I'm guessing they will be pretty selective on who gets to stay there.

Comment

Nope, not how it works... the class of 2023 will be allowed to finish at BT. Everyone younger will need to be in an academy to stay there. The problem is you can't choose to start an academy as a junior so the 2024's who aren't already in an academy are forced to go to the new school. The class of 2025 could technically enter an academy next year but with as much as bt is over capacity I'm guessing they will be pretty selective on who gets to stay there.
      Great, but FESA will still be a garbage dumpster fire bottom feeder program for girls soccer. Is it just me, or does anyone get the impression Bubb has thrown in the towel on the girls side? Results are abysmal, teams are barely fielding enough players and these constant trips out of state to Georgia to get demolished must make players and parents demoralised. Will they even have a program after the HS break? Will Bubbster even be employed? Stay tuned to find out I guess! Best program on the SE, right Codfish?

Comment

Great, but FESA will still be a garbage dumpster fire bottom feeder program for girls soccer. Is it just me, or does anyone get the impression Bubb has thrown in the towel on the girls side? Results are abysmal, teams are barely fielding enough players and these constant trips out of state to Georgia to get demolished must make players and parents demoralised. Will they even have a program after the HS break? Will Bubbster even be employed? Stay tuned to find out I guess! Best program on the SE, right Codfish?
        Codfish Brunner is worried about Stanton Prep boy's soccer. Steve Stone should cut his kid. He is a punk like the dad.

Comment

Pickett has nothing to do with the commitments. The girls and their parents along with coaches who have left FESA are the ones responsible for getting these girls committed.
          Wrong he has taken MJs work. He promises and does not deliver. MJ put a number of those kids in college. His model of camp practice and giggle giggle will not work. Those kids will not be ready to compete in college. But he is making serious money. Sounds like Pickett. It will fail. Already is.

Comment

Wrong he has taken MJs work. He promises and does not deliver. MJ put a number of those kids in college. His model of camp practice and giggle giggle will not work. Those kids will not be ready to compete in college. But he is making serious money. Sounds like Pickett. It will fail. Already is.
            Mike Johnson is a complete loser. I wish that old man would die.

Comment

None of the girls that committed under Pickett have ever played for MJ, so I don't know how he has taken MJ's work.

Comment

I thought Mike only did boys.

Comment

Tell me who MJ put into college in the last five years? Quick answer, he hasn't. He had nothing to do with any commits on the girls side, nothing. Pickett may have made some phone calls for some girls but in reality all he did was gatekeep. Hid coaches interested in a player if he didn't like them. Pushed girls into where he wanted them even though it wasn't a good fit. Question that? Check out his list of players "he put in college" and see if they ended up transferring. The recent years had the majority of them transfering.

Comment

Tell me who MJ put into college in the last five years? Quick answer, he hasn't. He had nothing to do with any commits on the girls side, nothing. Pickett may have made some phone calls for some girls but in reality all he did was gatekeep. Hid coaches interested in a player if he didn't like them. Pushed girls into where he wanted them even though it wasn't a good fit. Question that? Check out his list of players "he put in college" and see if they ended up transferring. The recent years had the majority of them transfering.
                    Bubbs done zero for the girls program as well. Simply full of $h1t.

Comment

Can a player just join Clay in the spring or does she need to be released?

Comment

Can a player just join Clay in the spring or does she need to be released?
                        Ask your club doc or coach. If you are not on speaking terms with them, just quit and join another club. I hope this answer find you doing well.

Comment

MJ put the majority of what Pickett is claiming with the help of Fesa into college. Pickett claims it. That’s how it is.

Comment

MJ put the majority of what Pickett is claiming with the help of Fesa into college. Pickett claims it. That’s how it is.
                            This absolutely false. Out of all the girls that have committed under Pickett, maybe one played for MJ. Otherwise the girls had limited to no contact with MJ.

Comment

This absolutely false. Out of all the girls that have committed under Pickett, maybe one played for MJ. Otherwise the girls had limited to no contact with MJ.
                              The current 03/04 ECNL showcase team coached by little Mike, is getting hammered every week. I’d love to see the list of college commits from this group! Almost makes you think FESA is lying when they claim to have the best program in the SE! Folks, don’t waste your time and money. What a disgrace the club has become the last couple of years under Bubbs leadership. He needs to be moved on asap.

Comment

The current 03/04 ECNL showcase team coached by little Mike, is getting hammered every week. I’d love to see the list of college commits from this group! Almost makes you think FESA is lying when they claim to have the best program in the SE! Folks, don’t waste your time and money. What a disgrace the club has become the last couple of years under Bubbs leadership. He needs to be moved on asap.
                                Move on not possible as his right hand man protects him from the important questions that need to be asked. Just ask DB

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X