Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Similar experience with my daughter. RL is perfect for kids new to the sport. It was a very laid back experience and allowed her to play other more competitive sports.
    Yes and there needs to be beginner leagues like RL for kids without any soccer experience to learn a little about the game. RL is perfect for this.

Comment

Yes and there needs to be beginner leagues like RL for kids without any soccer experience to learn a little about the game. RL is perfect for this.
      I don't have a player in RL, but you are full of crap and just degrading. RL is not perfect for the beginner, that's what ICSL div 3 or 4 is for

Comment

I don't have a player in RL, but you are full of crap and just degrading. RL is not perfect for the beginner, that's what ICSL div 3 or 4 is for
        Wrong. RL is best for first time soccer players. From there kids have moved up to icsl and edp as a great second level.

Comment

It’s a shame that beginners at FCB have to rot on the 2nd team when many have already surpassed those on the A team that have been playing far longer and still aren’t getting it.

Comment

While I do not agree that ECRL is a beginner league, it’s not a very competitive environment at all. Better off playing EDP D1/2 or even GAL if you want a more challenging league. Everyone eventually finds the level they are comfortable with.

Comment

It’s a shame that beginners at FCB have to rot on the 2nd team when many have already surpassed those on the A team that have been playing far longer and still aren’t getting it.
              The 2nd team is bad. Remember RL is for beginners and that’s ok. No beginners are surpassing ecnl players. It’s just reality.

Comment

The 2nd team is bad. Remember RL is for beginners and that’s ok. No beginners are surpassing ecnl players. It’s just reality.
                My kid plays for another ECNL club. Based on watching her team play Bucks ECNL, I’m not sure any of these parents should be judging soccer talent.

Comment

While ECRL is no great shakes I would stop with the beginners nonsense. It’s a nice local league designed to let the kids enjoy the game and have some fun with their friends.

Comment

Is it? Have you seen the first team? Really bad.

Comment

lost to Lower Merion. Lol

Comment

lost to Lower Merion. Lol
                        LMAO. Couldn’t score and lost 2-0 to what they think of as a lowly EDP team! Karma baby.

Comment

LMAO. Couldn’t score and lost 2-0 to what they think of as a lowly EDP team! Karma baby.
                          Offense always needed help. The defense + goalie normally has been very good

Comment

Offense always needed help. The defense + goalie normally has been very good
                            Maybe they should call up some RL players..

Comment

Maybe they should call up some RL players..
                              if they want to get worse, then yeah do that.

Comment

if they want to get worse, then yeah do that.
                                My kid plays for another ECNL club. Based on watching her team play Bucks ECNL, I can’t imagine them getting worse. 75% of the kids on the Bucks team she played couldn’t make the RL team at our club. Seeing these Bucks ECNL parents insulting other kids soccer ability is actually comical.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X