• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this true?

Does the FESA prez really host TS?

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=166538

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With a UEFA A license Alberto should be able to coach pretty much any level in the USA. The fact that he choose to start at FESA C team, get promoted to B teams for the U10s is almost like he wanted to be around the moms for some reason! Such a scam artist.
      The parents should ask him to show proof of his UEFA A license. Although they count on parents being uneducated about the game to get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        with a uefa a license alberto should be able to coach pretty much any level in the usa. The fact that he choose to start at fesa c team, get promoted to b teams for the u10s is almost like he wanted to be around the moms for some reason! Such a scam artist.
        *pred

Comment

wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

He is really cute with the Latin schtick and pie in his face stuff at soccerathons. That must be humiliating but goes to show what some will do to earn some easy money coaching.
            I can’t speak to his credentials but I can speak to the fact that he does whatever he can to make sure his players have a positive experience (and he happens to win quite a bit). JFC and Prime going to bed together, bunch of dishonest con artists. Ask FM’s former players about his little side deals, manipulating little kids and their families out of money. They didn’t like him as a coach and then found out who he really was. Calling out a guy who gets a pie in the face to give his players a laugh, his players who love playing for him, look in the mirror.

Comment

I can’t speak to his credentials but I can speak to the fact that he does whatever he can to make sure his players have a positive experience (and he happens to win quite a bit). JFC and Prime going to bed together, bunch of dishonest con artists. Ask FM’s former players about his little side deals, manipulating little kids and their families out of money. They didn’t like him as a coach and then found out who he really was. Calling out a guy who gets a pie in the face to give his players a laugh, his players who love playing for him, look in the mirror.
              Prancing around in a tutu wearing make up and letting 10 year old girls put shaving cream pies in your face is one thing, but lying about having a high level coaching qualification is another. If you want a coach to make your kids laugh that’s great, but he’s misrepresenting himself as something that he isn’t. You don’t coach U10 B teams if you have a UEFA A badge. I bet he’s a democrat as well!

Comment

Prancing around in a tutu wearing make up and letting 10 year old girls put shaving cream pies in your face is one thing, but lying about having a high level coaching qualification is another. If you want a coach to make your kids laugh that’s great, but he’s misrepresenting himself as something that he isn’t. You don’t coach U10 B teams if you have a UEFA A badge. I bet he’s a democrat as well!
                Stealing people’s money is okay though. Got a 5 year old who’s got some baby fat on him? Send him to Body Control and tell them Prime sent you. They have to pay their staff.

Comment

Stealing people’s money is okay though. Got a 5 year old who’s got some baby fat on him? Send him to Body Control and tell them Prime sent you. They have to pay their staff.
                  What a shame. La Rata and Alberto used to be such good pals too! Looks like the vipers have turned on each other. Both sad con artists.

Comment

Other than this Uefa A license business, unsure anyone has anything bad to say about the guy. He seems to actually like the kids unlike some of the asshats there.

Comment

We welcome you to join us for our BIG announcement on January 24th!

We have some very exciting news to share!

Registration is required so please choose from one of the two time slots below.

Session 1 - Sunday January 24th - 6:30pm
                      CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SESSION 1 - 6:30PM

Session 2 - Sunday January 24th - 7:15pm
                      CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SESSION 2 - 7:15PM

Comment

Other than this Uefa A license business, unsure anyone has anything bad to say about the guy. He seems to actually like the kids unlike some of the asshats there.
                        Could you lie about your credentials in your job? What would happen if your company found out you don’t have licenses you claim too? I don’t give a $h1t about the guy personally, but misrepresenting yourself in order to make money is dishonest. Speaks to character as well here.

Comment

Could you lie about your credentials in your job? What would happen if your company found out you don’t have licenses you claim too? I don’t give a $h1t about the guy personally, but misrepresenting yourself in order to make money is dishonest. Speaks to character as well here.
                          Florida Youth Soccer.... is there anyone who’s character shouldn’t be questioned?

Comment

Horrible coach. Lazy. And kids don't understand his mumbling accent.

Comment

What a shame. La Rata and Alberto used to be such good pals too! Looks like the vipers have turned on each other. Both sad con artists.
                              No, wrong. The Rat Felipe stabbed Alberto in the back like he does to everyone, that’s his mode of operatus. Snake, he will do it to all at prime, I mean slime.

Comment

No, wrong. The Rat Felipe stabbed Alberto in the back like he does to everyone, that’s his mode of operatus. Snake, he will do it to all at prime, I mean slime.
                                The latins and the Spanish are the worst. Lies about playing resumes and coaching credentials. The young kids lap it up though with the accent. Strange how they never coach teams above U12. Ask the Bartram Hs kids about La Rata.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X