Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakers DOC fired?

Hearing LB was fired and most of the top players are heading to Stars!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing LB was fired and most of the top players are heading to Stars!
    I thought SS was the DOC?

Comment

I'm hearing all kids of crazy stuff that's going on over at Breakers HQ, which 90% is probably untrue

Comment

He had the job yesterday! Having a hard time believing he was fired, and the club released that info to teams, and the players/parents have already mobilized a move to Stars. If it is true he will have a new spot by the weekend. Good guy, for a Villa fan!

Comment

I heard much of the same noise. DOC fired, players leaving to go to Stars and NEFC. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

Who did you hear this from? I heard took lessor role and not affecting him coaching U17 or U18 ECNL teams. I actually have a daughter that plays for him. What is your source.

Comment

He had the job yesterday! Having a hard time believing he was fired, and the club released that info to teams, and the players/parents have already mobilized a move to Stars. If it is true he will have a new spot by the weekend. Good guy, for a Villa fan!
              Unless something changed, this is old news, it was announced weeks ago. From what I understand he took on a different director role as he was stretched too thin. Plus his primary job is with the big club and I highly doubt they would have had him conducting the draft, signing and trading players if he was off to the Stars. It would kind of defeat of the whole purpose of the academy system.

Comment

Players do not leave for a DOC being fired. Do you think U17 players will leave to teams that are full during the last recruiting year. Where do you people make this stuff up from.

Comment

Players do not leave for a DOC being fired. Do you think U17 players will leave to teams that are full during the last recruiting year. Where do you people make this stuff up from.
                  I'm not talking about older players.

Comment

I'm not talking about older players.
                    OP's point is still valid - players don't leave because of DOC changes (they might over time if the new one is terrible, but not right away). Players sometimes will follow coaches. But it's tough to pull off mid-season movement at any age group. Entering the spring season most teams are full or close to it. You really would have to move an entire team to make it work.

Comment

Even if it is internal arrangement it shows how poor the structure of the club is. They knew that he was BB manager from get go and that his hands are full. I believe there is more to it and the disarray will continue. Fred will never let go and the club will never go forward with Fred. He will put only who he can control in certain power positions. Remember Keith Caldwell as DOC right after college?

Comment

Even if it is internal arrangement it shows how poor the structure of the club is. They knew that he was BB manager from get go and that his hands are full. I believe there is more to it and the disarray will continue. Fred will never let go and the club will never go forward with Fred. He will put only who he can control in certain power positions. Remember Keith Caldwell as DOC right after college?
                        KC is coming back

Comment

KC is coming back
                          That won't last, he's too smart for that organization.

Comment

That won't last, he's too smart for that organization.
                            Heard KC is buying out FM.

Comment

Heard KC is buying out FM.
                              Heard the same

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X