Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That right, you are SSS and all the teams will come to you. Not!
    So funny that you checked the driving distances, too obsessed w SSS.

Comment

Did not check and not obsessed. Been to a few of the areas for tournaments and past Region 1 games. I just find it funny that Region 1 puts a new name on the same product and everybody thinks it is the best thing ever.

Could careless about SSS but funny how SSS bashed many clubs for traveling and they travel more than anybody and charge a lot more.

Comment

Did not check and not obsessed. Been to a few of the areas for tournaments and past Region 1 games. I just find it funny that Region 1 puts a new name on the same product and everybody thinks it is the best thing ever.

Could careless about SSS but funny how SSS bashed many clubs for traveling and they travel more than anybody and charge a lot more.

Outsider reading in, but you spend a lot of time hating on a club you could care less about. Also, you shouldn't give them this satisfaction of showing your jealousness. It will only make them enjoy your negativity more.

"They don't boo nobodys" Reggie Jackson

Comment

Outsider reading in, but you spend a lot of time hating on a club you could care less about. Also, you shouldn't give them this satisfaction of showing your jealousness. It will only make them enjoy your negativity more.

"They don't boo nobodys" Reggie Jackson
          "jealousness"??? try jealousy.

Comment

Schedules are supposed to come out later this week.

Comment

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=41412

Comment

I can not believe they let in
                TOSH FARRELL
                Not trying to put the team down just there turf field in Amesbury is nasty, so compact from winter tubing it's like playing on Home Depot outdoor rug.

Comment

Folicles

Comment

Folicles
                    What the heck do you mean??????
                    You been smoking the turf?????

Comment

Who in there right mind would travel to play b teams in second division. What a joke! Stick with the town league of maple second division. Your team is horrible why travel?
                      What team are you with?

Comment

TOSH FARRELL
                        Not trying to put the team down just there turf field in Amesbury is nasty, so compact from winter tubing it's like playing on Home Depot outdoor rug.
                        I can't believe it either, that club can't even attend games in NH in the league (NHSA) they joined and now they're going to do this...laughable and that field is a POS with more ruts and pits in it.

Comment

I can't believe it either, that club can't even attend games in NH in the league (NHSA) they joined and now they're going to do this...laughable and that field is a POS with more ruts and pits in it.
                          MAPLE has higher standards.
                          TOSH played Maple one season then they kicked him to the curb because of the field conditions.

Comment

TOSH FARRELL
                            Just have NHSA lie for you, they are registered as a NH team. Training facility and field are both in Amesbury MA. They do not even have enough players from NH to play as an NH team.

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...&Group=Boys_14

Comment

Just have NHSA lie for you, they are registered as a NH team. Training facility and field are both in Amesbury MA. They do not even have enough players from NH to play as an NH team.

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...&Group=Boys_14
                              They were a bottom level Granite State/NHSL team when the Big Clubs actually played in those leagues.

Comment

They were a bottom level Granite State/NHSL team when the Big Clubs actually played in those leagues.
                                I know it's crazy. My league is so much better than yours. who cares, losers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X