Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's face it, there is a reason he is still at a D III College and has not moved up to a better college or Stars or NEFC or Breakers. He is what he is, a D 3 coach. Can't wait until he and his Mom fire back at this one.
    Not him or his Mom. LR is one of the most successful D III coaches in the country. He has not moved on to another job because he does not want to uproot his young family. Believe me if he wanted to go someplace else he has had and will continue to have many opportunities.

Comment

What job has LR been offered that he turned down? If he can't be Bryant he will never get a D1 job. Success in D3 means nothing.

Comment

Let's face it, there is a reason he is still at a D III College and has not moved up to a better college or Stars or NEFC or Breakers. He is what he is, a D 3 coach. Can't wait until he and his Mom fire back at this one.
        Top 1 or 2 Highest winning percentage over the past 15 yrs at D1/D2/D3, and makes a six figure salary. Plus the last club team he coached went to the final four. He is supportive of his wife's carreer as a Dr. With a strong practice. They've been looking for the right fit. I Think the Penn Job might be that fit, and Im pulling for him. Lastly, he has too much class to tell you off if he saw this, but I'm an a-hole. You're the worst kind of human!! So jealous of others success that you will belittle even the most obvious successes to make yourself feel better about how awful a failure you are. Deep down you know it, and mask it by making statements like that. I feel comfortable saying you will end your time in this world alone. Your life has past you by while you've been mad at the world thinking someone owes you something for breathing. News flash loser! No one will miss you, not even your mom!

Comment

Top 1 or 2 Highest winning percentage over the past 15 yrs at D1/D2/D3, and makes a six figure salary. Plus the last club team he coached went to the final four. He is supportive of his wife's carreer as a Dr. With a strong practice. They've been looking for the right fit. I Think the Penn Job might be that fit, and Im pulling for him. Lastly, he has too much class to tell you off if he saw this, but I'm an a-hole. You're the worst kind of human!! So jealous of others success that you will belittle even the most obvious successes to make yourself feel better about how awful a failure you are. Deep down you know it, and mask it by making statements like that. I feel comfortable saying you will end your time in this world alone. Your life has past you by while you've been mad at the world thinking someone owes you something for breathing. News flash loser! No one will miss you, not even your mom!
          I hope you are not the player/coach that went to Wheaton. With writing like this your parents should get a refund.

Comment

I hope you are not the player/coach that went to Wheaton. With writing like this your parents should get a refund.
            Oh No! You're questioning my intelligence, or more likely attacking what you perceive as the lack of any. How will I go on knowing I haven't impressed you with my ability to articulate in a soccer forum. Oh ya! I don't care! XOXO!!! What's next? The standard "I'm angry because I'm living in my parents basement". Please try to be a little more creative, because your act is getting old. I For one would love to hear about your coaching pelts, and all of your successes. I'm sure lots of posters on here would be excited to see how it compares to his. I'm sure that will put me in my place.

Comment

What job has LR been offered that he turned down? If he can't be Bryant he will never get a D1 job. Success in D3 means nothing.
              I'm sure you're right! Let me ask NF at BU. Nope! She says you're wrong. Plymouth State to BU, doesn't back up your argument.

Comment

Oh No! You're questioning my intelligence, or more likely attacking what you perceive as the lack of any. How will I go on knowing I haven't impressed you with my ability to articulate in a soccer forum. Oh ya! I don't care! XOXO!!! What's next? The standard "I'm angry because I'm living in my parents basement". Please try to be a little more creative, because your act is getting old. I For one would love to hear about your coaching pelts, and all of your successes. I'm sure lots of posters on here would be excited to see how it compares to his. I'm sure that will put me in my place.
                You are one angry person. Hard to believe that you are just a fellow coach/friend. But I really don't care as I am not mad at the world even if my life has "past" me by.

Comment

You are one angry person. Hard to believe that you are just a fellow coach/friend. But I really don't care as I am not mad at the world even if my life has "past" me by.
                  K! Thanks

Comment

Talking in third person?

Comment

The question is not how many he turned down, but how many turned HIM down!!

Comment

The question is not how many he turned down, but how many turned HIM down!!
                        Oh come on. I'm sure that he was offered Bryant and PC........ They just weren't the right "fit"

Comment

Either you are naive or an elitist stubborn person.
                          3 coaches who moved on the become D1 head coaches:
                          Patrick Farmer, Ithaca to Penn State
                          Joe Perreia, Methodist to Old Dominion
                          Patrick Baker, N. Carolina Wesleyan to U. Penn
                          Nancy Feldman, Plymouth St. to Boston Univ
                          Andy Nelson, Wellesley to U. Penn
                          Julie Shackford, Carnegie Mellon to Princeton
                          There may be others on the list.

Jen Hughes from Amherst was a campus finalist at Cornell two years ago. M. Pinard at Williams turned down Dartmouth a few years ago.

Comment

Jen Hughes from Amherst was a campus finalist at Cornell two years ago. M. Pinard at Williams turned down Dartmouth a few years ago.
                            They had talent, you don't

Comment

Why are we still talking about this? New coach announced on Wed. Oh yeah, DI head and assistant coach got the job.

Comment

Most of those hires were well over 10 years ago.
                                D1 schools are not looking for D3 coaches. They have not recruited the top D1 kids before they have not with scholarships. The only reason the williams coach got involved with Dartmouth was the Williams ad is at Dartmouth.. Enjoy being a big fish in D3.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X