Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, her supporters seem to think she will or that her behavior is acceptable or whatever. Her attorneys statement is akin to saying that she walked into a bank and a teller put a gun in her hand and forced her to take a bag of money. The main point is that it seems like she is estranged from her family and beyond soccer that is a real shame. When the game is done you still need family....
    Her family is a white hot mess.

Comment

You're an ass!
      Agree. They are going to need Morgan to get serious PPV coin.

Comment

Her family is a white hot mess.
        Ya think? I know I get into brawls with my nephews all the time lol :)

Comment

She should be our starting stopper until she kills someone. If she kills someone let's talk about it because it might have been justified. That family has got it coming.

Comment

Living in NH I have dealt with my share of white trash and this I know for certain -- they DON'T CHANGE..... Time to cut her loose and let another goalie with equal talent and a better attitude take over. Solo is not as good as she thinks she is and certainly nowhere near as good as mindless supporters make her out to be.
            Is there another out there with equal talent? If there was, don't you think the various coaches that have headed the US WNT would have used her by now?

Comment

Is there another out there with equal talent? If there was, don't you think the various coaches that have headed the US WNT would have used her by now?
              But it isn't just her talent - there aren't many name-recognized female players out there right now and the NT is trying to build a following for women's soccer. I think that's a big reason they keep putting up with her. But now it's biting them in the azz in a negative way. What happens if she has another royal mess before WC?

Comment

But it isn't just her talent - there aren't many name-recognized female players out there right now and the NT is trying to build a following for women's soccer. I think that's a big reason they keep putting up with her. But now it's biting them in the azz in a negative way. What happens if she has another royal mess before WC?
                WNT is pleased as punch to have any of its players make TMZ for any reason. They would rather have Hope Solo with the crazy family, fights with husband and DUIs than a squeaky clean Hope Solo. If she could possibly become involved in a high profile lesbian relationship with a celebrity it would be a home run from their perspective. They would make sure her girlfriend got a great, televisable seat at the next NT event. We'll look back on this stage in the development of US women's soccer as the Dance Mom phase.

Comment

She should be our starting stopper until she kills someone. If she kills someone let's talk about it because it might have been justified. That family has got it coming.
                  starting "stopper"?

From one white trash family speaking of another

Comment

starting "stopper"?

From one white trash family speaking of another
                    Expect an announcement within the next week or two that Solo has been cut from the WNT. They have had enough of her antics.

Comment

Expect an announcement within the next week or two that Solo has been cut from the WNT. They have had enough of her antics.
                      They are probably trying to figure out how to best anticipate and manage the colleteral damage when she gets cut and then goes off on the other other stars, coaches, etc. Will make the Scurry/Ryan deal look like Bambi.

Comment

WNT is pleased as punch to have any of its players make TMZ for any reason. They would rather have Hope Solo with the crazy family, fights with husband and DUIs than a squeaky clean Hope Solo. If she could possibly become involved in a high profile lesbian relationship with a celebrity it would be a home run from their perspective. They would make sure her girlfriend got a great, televisable seat at the next NT event. We'll look back on this stage in the development of US women's soccer as the Dance Mom phase.
                        there are more than a few on the team... start there.

Comment

Solo needs to join Johnny Football in rehab. Unless she does, she needs to be cut loose.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commen...rld-cup-roster

Comment

Solo needs to join Johnny Football in rehab. Unless she does, she needs to be cut loose.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commen...rld-cup-roster
                            No way. Hope and her antics are the only thing keeping girls NT soccer relevant to the current generation. Since she isn't going to pose, Alex Morgan had better get herself a bad boy boyfriend and take to twitter. TMZ is the last hope. No pun intended.

Comment

ABC just broadcast an interview with her. I didn't buy her obvious attempts to be an innocent victim/someone who made a bad choice. She has a history of making bad choices. That said, she did say she's getting help and hopefully she is (husband too; he's a piece of work also).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2128311

Comment

ABC just broadcast an interview with her. I didn't buy her obvious attempts to be an innocent victim/someone who made a bad choice. She has a history of making bad choices. That said, she did say she's getting help and hopefully she is (husband too; he's a piece of work also).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2128311
                                She ain't nothing but a 'Thug", as is her husband....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X