Loomis Coach Returning to UCONN

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the difference? Is one considered higher up the ladder than the other? (Probably a dumb question to those in the know.)

Comment

CO is giving up a lot to go to UConn. Hope they do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So in the release the new assistant states she's thrilled to come on as an assistant coach. So who's the Associate head coach going to be?
        Who cares. These two coaches are uconn and bleed blue. They will raise the bar

Comment

Who cares. These two coaches are uconn and bleed blue. They will raise the bar
          Yeah that is all it takes ...... Just be a big fan.

Comment

What's the difference? Is one considered higher up the ladder than the other? (Probably a dumb question to those in the know.)
            there will be another coach coming - maybe her sis will step on board yet

Comment

Margaret will hire a male for sure. Badddddddd move to have an entire female staff.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Margaret will hire a male for sure. Badddddddd move to have an entire female staff.
                  Said no woman ever.

Comment

Said no woman ever.
                    Given today's climate and ongoing issues of on campus sexual harassment and assault, many young women might find an all female staff very appealing. Problem is there aren't that many good female coaches out there.

Comment

Given today's climate and ongoing issues of on campus sexual harassment and assault, many young women might find an all female staff very appealing. Problem is there aren't that many good female coaches out there.
                      BS to all of you. Plenty of good female coachea out there and I don't agree you need a male on staff if you got 3 qualified women. You just need good coaches ...... Gender is not important and I agree that many kids and parents might enthusiastically choose and all female staff. We will see if she is the answer or not but she comes in with less experience than I think they should have gone after for a head coach at UCONN womens soccer.

Comment

You don't need a male on staff.

You need a competent head coach and a competent 1st assistant that can recruit like a beast. You need a 2nd assistant to do all minor jobs and paper work. So only three staff members but the first two are vital and the 3rd can be just about anybody.

Comment

BS to all of you. Plenty of good female coachea out there and I don't agree you need a male on staff if you got 3 qualified women. You just need good coaches ...... Gender is not important and I agree that many kids and parents might enthusiastically choose and all female staff. We will see if she is the answer or not but she comes in with less experience than I think they should have gone after for a head coach at UCONN womens soccer.
                          They offered it to several other coaches and were turned down. They were running out of options and time. the longer the spot went unfilled the further behind they'd be with recruiting. Maybe she'll do great. Time will tell

Comment

Majority of female soccer players prefer a male coach- reality!
                            Too much drama- reality

Comment

Too much drama- reality
                              Please show me the statistics showing this absurd claim.

Since many girls never even have a female coach, even fewer a good one, how can they really know? The industry is dominated by men. Mine D has had one and she was great. She's had plenty of lousy and good male coaches. That doesn't mean she'd necessarily prefer one over the other; whoever is best for the job.

Comment

Too much drama- reality
                                I bet you think women shouldn't be in politics either - too much drama!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X