Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol do they really do all those asados??
    Its one of the benefits of being part of La Academia!!! ASADOS!!!!!

Comment

Its one of the benefits of being part of La Academia!!! ASADOS!!!!!

You are just mad and jealous that you don't get invited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You are just mad and jealous that you don't get invited!!!!!!!!!!!!
        How'd you know? How many games, tournaments are the coaches going to get thrown out of this year? How many red cards will the loud mouth parents get? especially that annoying pair of moms? Let's see if they don't choke against the Juve or European Soccer Club (formerly CCO) again this year.

Comment

I guess the one and only benefit is asados hahaha and yup those moms have zero class.

Comment

I guess the one and only benefit is asados hahaha and yup those moms have zero class.
            You forgot the benefit of paying for Nacho to come here for six months and also paying for the coaches trip to Europe and Argentina every year.

Comment

How are other parents falling for this scam?

Comment

How are other parents falling for this scam?
                Didnt play any of the top teams in the united cup. They decided to sit out and let you win one. No Weston Pre-Academy, No Pines Elite, and no Kendall SC.

Comment

I'm sure they still had an ASADITO to celebrate their "win" of mediocrity LOL

Comment

I'm sure they still had an ASADITO to celebrate their "win" of mediocrity LOL
                    Mandatory!!! Part on the $2500 per kid contract

Comment

100% this is the same person answering his on posts

Comment

this year i went on a trip with a Argentinian team to play a couple of teams. son top division like real madrid and getafe an other small ones like la academia. the 2002 team beat them 12-0 while the 2001 7-2. although we were a very competitive team, you could clearly see that la academia had no true talent.

Comment

this year i went on a trip with a Argentinian team to play a couple of teams. son top division like real madrid and getafe an other small ones like la academia. the 2002 team beat them 12-0 while the 2001 7-2. although we were a very competitive team, you could clearly see that la academia had no true talent.
                          Must have been the elite training system!!! Long way to go to get whooped up!!

Comment

Again, this is a scam team. The two parents of one of the kids are the "managers." which by the way the mom is insane. And then they fund to have that Nacho guy and the other Argentinian dude to fly here all the time. It's so clear.

Comment

Again, this is a scam team. The two parents of one of the kids are the "managers." which by the way the mom is insane. And then they fund to have that Nacho guy and the other Argentinian dude to fly here all the time. It's so clear.
                              We always take bets on who will get a red card 1st Nacho, JL, or one of the crazy moms!!

Comment

Once again the same looser trying to keep this threat alive.
                                Obviously you ****ty team got whopped by one of la Academia team.
                                I feel your pain, so are so pathetic, get a Life! .
                                Is going to be a long year my friend, get some therapy your frustration is going to last until may 31 st HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X