Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “New Black Panthers “ again.

Desperation . Those old dogs don’t hunt no mo’
    Nice racist response. Step and fetchit huh?

Comment

No kiddin'.

Middle-aged white guy knows best, right Tee Hee?

Comment

I'm hearing that Sessions interviewed without an attorney present. Very interesting. Very very interesting.

Comment

Been using that term for a while ....you are just EXTRA desperate today as the noose is closing on the criminal enterprise that runs he WH , Senate and House

Why look here

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell rejected the Obama administration’s efforts to warn the public about Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign, former vice president Joe Biden said Tuesday.

As Politico reports, the Senate leader refused to sign a bipartisan statement about Russia’s efforts. Former president Barack Obama felt the lack of bipartisanship would serve the Kremlin’s interests, Biden said.

The former vice president said Obama “would sit there literally after” each press briefing “and say, ‘What the hell are we going to do?’” Biden explained.
          Treason party feeling a bit desperate ?

Comment

I'm hearing that Sessions interviewed without an attorney present. Very interesting. Very very interesting.
            Yeah he was at the WH day before interview.

Sounds like he lied and couldn’t get an attorney to sit there and subborn those lies by his presence. Lawyers don’t like going to jail

Comment

The disclosure about Mr. Comey’s interview came hours after the Justice Department spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores, confirmed that the interview with Mr. Sessions occurred. Mr. Sessions was accompanied by the longtime Washington lawyer Chuck Cooper to the interview
              False alarm.

Comment

And if he survives trump Russia till then LOOK

In a series of hypothetical 2020 one-on-one contests Trump trails Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders by a 55% to 42% margin among registered voters. He lags further behind former Vice President Joe Biden by a wide 57% to 40% split, and trails television personality Oprah Winfrey by a 51% to 42% divide.
                -17 to Biden

Comment

Oh MY!

Former Trump adviser and business partner Felix Sater has been served with subpoenas in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) relating to a high-profile money laundering case. The two subpoenas were issued on October 27, 2017, and required Sater to produce documents and sit for a deposition.

The two plaintiffs in the Manhattan case are Kazakh government entities — BTA Bank and the city of Almaty, Kazakhstan. The defendants include three fugitive Kazakh officials who allegedly laundered hundreds of millions stolen from BTA through U.S. real estate deals. One of those deals included the 2013 purchase of three condos in the Trump Soho Hotel.
                  They are not onto the washeteria.

State charges too!

Comment

False alarm.
                    There's something very strange going on here. Cooper is not a criminal defense attorney. Why would Sessions not have a top-shelf criminal defense attorney at his side for what is probably one of the most important interviews of his life?

Comment

Been using that term for a while ....you are just EXTRA desperate today as the noose is closing on the criminal enterprise that runs he WH , Senate and House

Why look here

Treason party feeling a bit desperate ?
                      So you have been a racist asswipe for awhile. POS.

Comment

Yawn all you want .

Bad news for trump if Wray acts ethically
                        Say what???

FBI Director Wray replaces 2 top aides

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-harmon-360100

Comment

So you have been a racist asswipe for awhile. POS.
                          “Racist a**wipe”

“POS”

There we have it. The 🥜 ter got triggered and he shows us what he is all about right there.

Very very bad day for Trumpkin yesterday so our boy, after several days of relative quiet ...

Repeat after me ....

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will NEVER hurt me.”

But keep trying. We love to laugh at your intemperate outburst

I mean a full on racist like yourself calling me a racist ...rich ....

The noise is closing on trump . Almost there

I told younthis a year ago

Comment

Say what???

FBI Director Wray replaces 2 top aides

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-harmon-360100
                            Rybicki old news ....

Tell you what dum dum . Here’s a clue. As long as McCabe is in charge of trumprussia I’m good .

Wake me up if and when they make a move on HIM cause that’s where the fun starts

Comment

Give me a break. If Trump is willing to spill code-word secrets to the Russians on a lark that potentially put agents lives at risk then certainly he can declassify ‘the Nunes memo’ if he wants.

Of course he won’t. It’s much better for it to remain ‘top secret’ and away from scrutiny.
                              Are you really that much of a moron? I mean I know Dems are apt to ignore the law. It's a psychological thing, but it's also a psychological thing for Republicans to play by the rules.

Comment

Question: When will Nunes call for a vote on releasing ‘the memo’?

Answer: never
                                I think he'll use it to either get Dems to vote on a long term budget bill or on immigration.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X