Quinnipiac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is both programs. Quinnipiac hockey and basketball (to a lesser extent) have made the transition and are starting to compete nationally. The soccer programs aren’t even competing regionally. I can’t imagine a D1 school is going to put up with this mediocrity forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Coxon is a super smart guy. Lol. Dunce
      SC is totally checked out.

Comment

It is both programs. Quinnipiac hockey and basketball (to a lesser extent) have made the transition and are starting to compete nationally. The soccer programs aren’t even competing regionally. I can’t imagine a D1 school is going to put up with this mediocrity forever.
        Yeah, nice call Captain Obvious...I guess since the hockey team lost in the NCAA championship game 3 years ago and are currently ranked #5 in the country, they’re “starting to compete nationally”. Regarding the basketball team, they suck and aren’t even close to “making the transition” and competing nationally as you say.

Please define “competing regionally” because it seems that the soccer teams (men’s especially) are doing just fine in that regard.

Comment

SC is totally checked out.
          Pretty broad and basic statement. How exactly is he checked out from your experience? From your statement, I assume you have a kid that must play on the QU womens team. Please elaborate with your inside info.

Comment

Quinnipiac, Fairfield and Monmouth in the MAAC are far and away the most funded athletic departments in the conference. In basketball all 11 schools are on equal ground.

Comment

Yeah, nice call Captain Obvious...I guess since the hockey team lost in the NCAA championship game 3 years ago and are currently ranked #5 in the country, they’re “starting to compete nationally”. Regarding the basketball team, they suck and aren’t even close to “making the transition” and competing nationally as you say.

Please define “competing regionally” because it seems that the soccer teams (men’s especially) are doing just fine in that regard.
              They are clearly talking about the women’s basketball team

Comment

Pretty broad and basic statement. How exactly is he checked out from your experience? From your statement, I assume you have a kid that must play on the QU womens team. Please elaborate with your inside info.
                Sorry I meant he dont give a krap

Comment

Coxon is a super smart guy. Lol. Dunce
                  He is a Newcastle supporter, that says it all.

Comment

Women are qualifying for NCAA numbits. Men are crap like the soccer programs. School has made the commitment and has transitioned from D2 to D1, built a law school and is trying to do what UCONN did, which is build a national profile. Hockey shows you can build it in Hamden. Competing in sport they had no tradition in. Soccer coaches have been given the resources and are demonstrating they are barely able to compete in a mid level conference. Put up or shut up. It’s big boy pants time!

Comment

Women are qualifying for NCAA numbits. Men are crap like the soccer programs. School has made the commitment and has transitioned from D2 to D1, built a law school and is trying to do what UCONN did, which is build a national profile. Hockey shows you can build it in Hamden. Competing in sport they had no tradition in. Soccer coaches have been given the resources and are demonstrating they are barely able to compete in a mid level conference. Put up or shut up. It’s big boy pants time!
                      Curious why you call the men’s soccer program crap or say they are “barely able to compete” in their conference? Both statements are false. You must just hate ED.

Comment

Curious why you call the men’s soccer program crap or say they are “barely able to compete” in their conference? Both statements are false. You must just hate ED.
                        I think there is a pill for ED

Comment

Simple search on their website.
                          2012,2013,2014 conf. reg season champs
                          2015 sucked
                          2016 conf. reg season champs
                          2017 lost semi final in penalties kicks
                          2018 lost final
                          This year they had the player of the year and a kid drafted to MLS

Looks like he has done an awful job and they really stink!

Comment

Is that the women or men?

Comment

Unfortunately ED’s out of conference record is 12 Wins 31 losses and 9 ties dating back to 2012.

Comment

Is that the women or men?
                                https://quinnipiacbobcats.com/archives.aspx?path=msoc

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X